Night life and Entertainment

Cape Town, South Africa

Night life and Entertainment Cape Town Reviews

aeonya aeonya
Capetown May 09, 2011
So me and 2 of my friends decided to take a trip to South Africa for more adventures!! We landed in Capetown first, and did all the touristy, partying stuff there is over there. The scenery is amazing! One of the best places I've ever been to, and it really reminded me of New Zealand. We didnt do any coastal routes as there wasnt enough time. But we climbed Table Mountain, which was a real steal for us, since the weather was so unpredictable. No one could really climb it most of the time, because it rains so often, and if you ever wake up with a sunny sky, you just have to pack up and leave for the hike almost immediately! The view at the top is awesome! You'll get speechless..

So although it's a partying place, make sure you are sober up one of the mornings to take the hike!
southafricangirl southafr…
Aug 05, 2007
There are a few great places to go. Perseverance traven is a wonderful place to have something to eat as well as drinks.Drum Cafe is a nice place too.Simons town is full of great place to see, beer to drink and wonderful food to eat.It is the habour for the Navy sailors and the waterfront is a nice place to see.For good beer and great food try the Ferryman's Tavern. adjoining Mitchells Waterfront Brewery. Freshly brewed beer and great value pub meals.This one i liked alot as there is now place to eat geat fish is right on the water. Fisherman's Choice has great calamarie and other fresh cought fish.The Rockin Shamrock is a great place to go and dance and have great beer and food.The Cape is a wonderful experiance and i liked the day time as well as the night. Amust see is Table mountain and if you like history. Robin Irland.

Related Travel Blogs About Night life and Entertainment

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…Cape town myself but instead I decided to stay and start my flying instruction.   In the evening I went out for dinner with Ryan, I forgot it was valentines…

Check Cape Town Hotel Deals