Niel Hotel

Niel Hotel Rates and Deals

Niel Hotel Paris Reviews

Aurelie20 Aurelie20
Lost in Paris Jan 12, 2011
I received a Bongo-bon (a sort of coupon) for my 18th birthday from my mom for a weekend Paris. Seeing as how I never went there, I was really excited! My best friend and me arrived there and immediately went on an incredibly crowded and hot metro but we didn't mind, the excitement was running through our bodies. Imagine 2 eighteen year-old girls, going to a big city for the first time, without any parents... You just feel so mature.

After taking a (luckily correct) guess, we got off the right station and from there on, we had to find the hotel. Which is easy to find in theory, but not so much in practice. We passed the street of the hotel because it was nog very well indicated. But we made it. When we entered, the hotel staff was really friendly, because our hotel room wasn't ready yet, they allowed us to leave our luggage there so we could already explore the city a bit.

After a few hours we returned to go to our room; The first impression was : small. Honestly, the rooms were small. They were clean and tidy and everything was okay, but it was small. Some might call it cosy, I wouldn't disagree, but it was just a little shock in the beginning. But my friend and me aren't difficult people, and seeing as you only stay in your room to sleep, we didn't mind at all.

The bathroom is nice, enough light, water that runs good and that is not too cold and not too hot (I think that this could be important to some people.)

The next morning when we went to have breakfast, everything was nice. Typical french, with the morning news on and the cute little croissants.

Overall, we were happy with this place. When you want to discover Paris and want a hotel in a nice,little street where it's not to busy, I would recommend it. The closest touristic attraction is the Arc du Triomphe, to give you a clue of where it is located.

3,5*

Niel Hotel Overview

The Niel Hotel is located in Batignolles-Monceau, a five-minute walk from Place Des Ternes. It provides good-value accommodation with free Wi-Fi access. Paris city centre is within an easy 10 minute drive from the hotel.

The Niel Hotel offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a hair salon, a hairdresser and luggage storage for its guests. For the comfort of guests, the hotel offers non-smoking rooms. Rooms are accessible and inclusive, with grounds and facilities catering to mobility and wheelchair access.

Niel Hotel Amenities

• Direct dial phone
  • Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower