Nicole - Fine Dining

(0212) 292 44 67

Nicole - Fine Dining Istanbul Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Fantastic food May 28, 2016
This restaurant located on the terrace of Beyoğlu's Tomtom Suites hotel and it has a stunning view of the old city and surrounding and vouched by many magazines and dinner, to be one of the ten best restaurants in Istanbul Turkey.

I decided to visit this place on my long weekend trip to Istanbul a couple week ago and it deliver, the food was superb, the service was excellent and full of attention. Plenty of space in between the table to create privacy, and did I say the view was beautiful toward the harbour???

I love everything about this place and I would be back if I visit Istanbul next time. The dining table cover with white table cloth, candle light and small live flower on the table which creating a comfortable feeling and beautiful view outside toward the water.

From the moment we arrive at the restaurant, we were greeted warmly by the staff, offer a drink, and showed the menu. We choose their special menu called “Nicole” for the full experience and wine matching.

The 4 different kind of snacks come shortly after, follow by homemade bread and another snack of smoke fish with mussel sauce which tease our taste bud.

There were 6 dishes plus 2 dessert served for the night in addition to 5 different snacks, and we look forward to it.

The timing of food serving was excellent and just right. The portion was okay, however I wish I could have more of the star of the dish for the night, which was lamb two ways with dates, pinenuts and liver, since it was really delicious… I am hungry thinking about it now…..

The taste was build up from one dish to another which creating more expectation and appreciation.

The dish was creative and innovative between Asian and European dishes and it decorated nicely on the plate.

The first dessert was not my favourite since it was rice pudding top with strawberry ice cream, however I really like the second dessert which was dark chocolate mousse with mix berries and small cut of strawberries. Oh my…. Really wonderful and perfect combination… love it….love it…..
the hotel building
inside the restaurant
the finger food starter
NickelP says:
You're very welcome! and thank you!
gingerbatik says:
yes it was delicious. thanks for the smiles and comments and Nicole is a beautiful name:)
NickelP says:
The food looks amazing and I love that the menu is named after me. :)

Check Istanbul Hotel Deals