Nice Hotels

Browse 47 Nice, France hotel reviews for 241 Nice hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
$149 - $169

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Nice

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Nice Hotels and Deals

#1 of 241 hotels in Nice
travelfan1963 says: "When I am traveling, I am looking for a hotel that is clean, safe and reasonably..."
$69
#2 of 241 hotels in Nice
cameljammer says: "First of all the "View" It sits on a hill overlooking Nice. An amazing view of t..."
#3 of 241 hotels in Nice
irenem says: "We stayed in this hotel for four nights in December 2015. To get there from the ..."
#4 of 241 hotels in Nice
kyuri18 says: "I cannot explain how happy I was when I saw the room in this hotel. I was taking..."
$43
#5 of 241 hotels in Nice
jdig0304 says: "Great location, two blocks from the beach and bordering Old Town. One of the gre..."
$17
#6 of 241 hotels in Nice
EmyG says: "I know Ibis brand so I was pretty sure I won't be disappointed. The hotel is wha..."
#7 of 241 hotels in Nice
fransglobal says: "The best thing about this hotel was its location. Slap bang in the middle of Nic..."
#8 of 241 hotels in Nice
LeighBR says: "Hotel Gounod in Nice is a simple but clean hotel. It wouldn't necessarily be my ..."
$68
#9 of 241 hotels in Nice
bangbang22 says: "The Hotel Comte de Nice is actually an apartment building that rents rooms by th..."
$36
#10 of 241 hotels in Nice
Ben2Go says: "It's been a while since I stayed here 2003, but I remember being overall very ..."
$56
#11 of 241 hotels in Nice
sarahsan says: "Radisson Blu Hotel Nice is a comfortable hotel with 331 rooms right at the Prome..."
$107
#12 of 241 hotels in Nice
chrystina930 says: "i stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. i got a private room with my friend. it was..."
$45
#13 of 241 hotels in Nice
sshaunaa says: "I stayed in a single room for one night in this small bed and breakfast. The roo..."
$46
#14 of 241 hotels in Nice
jdonado2007 says: "Located in the heart of Nice, where one can find many great restaurants and stor..."
#15 of 241 hotels in Nice
aelder2259 says: "After our trip to Venice, we took the train to Nice. I had been there before and..."
$59
#16 of 241 hotels in Nice
gardkarlsen says: "We stayed at Hotel Beau Rivage in Nice from April 25th to April 27th 2008 on a w..."
$92
#17 of 241 hotels in Nice
irenem says: "We did not stay in the Negresco, but we did walk along the Promenade des Anglais..."
$169
#18 of 241 hotels in Nice
pfsmalo says: "This is another of those "close to the station" type of hotels, a little seedy f..."
$44
#19 of 241 hotels in Nice
Vioweil says: "Hotel close to everything, just a short walk to all amenities including cafes, r..."
#20 of 241 hotels in Nice
vulindlela says: "This place is changing into an Ibis Budget, so maybe it will get better. It was..."
$62
#21 of 241 hotels in Nice
postaltiburon says: "This hotel was defintely my least favorite hotel of the trip. It was more like ..."
$56
#22 of 241 hotels in Nice
peppertm says: "Centrally located right in the heart of Nice, its only a five minute walk, on..."
$77
#23 of 241 hotels in Nice
pfsmalo says: "This is a typical "close to the station" type of hotel. Small bedrooms, small ba..."
$43
#24 of 241 hotels in Nice
meghanmc says: "This hotel was in a great location and had everything you could need--a bed, a b..."
#25 of 241 hotels in Nice
thomasj says: "We only stayed one night in this hotel prior to leaving Nice and it was standard..."
Nice