Nice Hotel

Check Nha Trang Hotel Deals

Nice Hotel Nha Trang Reviews

ngan ngan
Cheap and nice hotel Nov 13, 2011
This hotel is in the backpackers area so you can see many cheap services there like: cheap bars, cheap laundry services, cheap street food,...

The hotel is located in a small alley, among the locals' houses but its not too difficult to find since you can see the building and the hotel's sign from the front beach.

This was the only hotel that had just 1 room left when I checked in on the holiday. The woman showed me around and told me the room would be $20 a night but in fact, I just paid $17.5 after I stayed there 3 nights. And that was the room with 2 beds, one double and one single. Special discount in high season maybe :P

The hotel is small and so does the elevator. No swimming pool or breakfast in the hotel. Wi-fi in room and you can use the computers down the hall for free also and the speed connection is fast.

The staff at the reception is really very helpful.

The bathroom is very clean with hot and cold water working properly. No bathtub the room I stay.

The bed is great, soft and quite big for a cheap hotel.

The room has all the facilities you really need: TV, fridge, air conditioner, telephones for room service,...

I think this is a perfect hotel for anyone on a tight budget look for a good place to stay, safer and much nicer than the other hotels that have similar price in the area, even cheaper if you compare the value of the beds, bathroom, TV and refrigerator.

The website shows the real status of the room, beds and bathroom. You will get pretty much exactly what you see on the website. I had good experiences with them and saved some money for my next trips too :)

Here is their website:
ngan says:
This is a big surprise for me! Thanks a lot, everyone! =)
I still have no idea how can a review got featured. Anyone knows how does it work? :P
Posted on: Nov 23, 2011
Africancrab says:
Congratulations dear, your review got featured. Well done, and thanks for the contribution. Hope you are keeping well.
Posted on: Nov 22, 2011
monky says:
Congrats on this featured review Ngan!
Posted on: Nov 22, 2011
Enigmaa Enigmaa
Indeed nice! Jun 09, 2011
Nha Trang has a wealth of offers when it comes to places to stay. When I arrived, I spend some hours walking from place to place to price and scope out the places, and by far the best one I found (price ratio taken into consideration), was Nice hotel. It was indeed nice!

I had a great stay here, a lovely room which was cleaned daily. No problem with thieves, and checked in my valuables to the reception when I went to the beach etc. I would definately stay here again when going back.

The location is just as good as any hotel in this city, as it is so small! You are within walking distance to it all: diving shops, the beach and all the good going out places.

With a price tag of around 15 $ a night, its well worth some nights, and I warmly recommend this place!

Related Travel Blogs About Nice Hotel

Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, Hue, Hoi An, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh Cityyyy!!!!
Thought I should really write everything down about the trip because I'm actually starting to forget stuff, hopefully will be useful for someone as well! So, on my Birthday, 20th Aug, I flew in Hano…Nha Trang, only takes 40 min or something. At last back to civilisation. Great cheap hotels, nice shops, good restaurants…
Day 3 : Exploring Nha Trang ( Vietnam )
 Reached Nha Trang in the early morning of the sun rise. Saw the beautiful beach and lots of people doing their morning excersie on the beach. It was a preety good sight.After getting down the b…nice food places around the hotels on a walkable distance. Then we booked the bus to Mui Ne for our next destination for USD$6. We left Nha Trang

Check Nha Trang Hotel Deals