Niagra Falls

Niagra Falls - Niagara falls at night
Niagra Falls - Maid of the mist
Niagra Falls - Maid of the mist
Niagra Falls - The olympic stadium in Toronto.
Niagra Falls - The olympic stadium in Toronto.

Niagra Falls Reviews

ArabianMan ArabianM…
Amazing Time 2010 Feb 05, 2012
in May 2010 i went to the Niagara falls the canadian side . Which was a dream for me to ride the maid of mist . It was one of the best memories i ever had . i only spend 2 days which was totally wrong . I needed to spend more time there .

the location are amazing , people was super friendly .

When you go there don't forget to go to the fear factory ,, one of the most scary horror houses .. for me it was GREAT i loved it .

at night the falls looks great with deferent colors . and firework at 7 pm everyday
Niagara falls at night
Maid of the mist
bentley26 bentley26
Not what it used to be Jul 10, 2012
I grew up a couple of hours from the Falls, and while always touristy, it has gotten out-of-hand in recent years. Imagine Pigeon Forge on the water. The view from the Canadian side is amazing, but the man-made eye sore confronting you when you turn away from the water is shocking. The natural wonder of Niagra Falls is worth seeing, but I don't recommend an extended stay. Press on to Toronto or Montreal for much more enjoyable things once you've taken in the Falls.
melly24soon melly24s…
We did a tour of Montreal, Quebec and Toronto. We traveled from Toronto which took around 1 hour to Niagara falls. What can I say.. If you are going to New York or Toronto you just have to visit Niagara falls its is truly breathtaking! We did the maid of the mist which you have to do and we also went up to the restaurant that over looks the falls and the food was delicious. We went in september and we would say that the weather was just right. We spent around 5 hours aroudn the falls but could have spent a lot longer.
The olympic stadium in Toronto.
nwtrvlr90 nwtrvlr90
Nice place to visit Jun 22, 2011
We went to the US side. It was really neat to visit. Would recommend taking the boat tour where you go out on the river up close to the falls. It was worth the drive up here, but not the most exciting place to visit. Great for people who are into scenery. Nice little area.
netta-lee netta-lee
e Canadien side Apr 13, 2011

when you go don't miss atraction's like going down the tanels and seeing the falls from the inside.

take a boat and come close to it

the Canadien side is by far nicer then the American...
dgarza1 dgarza1
Better view is from the Canadian side Apr 24, 2008
Beaurtiful - It is true that the view is more spectacular from the Canadian side.
Canada Map