Nhu Y

Nhu Y - Fresh Spring Rolls

Nhu Y Binghamton Reviews

esterrene esterrene
Vietnamese in Bing! Apr 07, 2013
Nice little Vietnamese place in Binghamton, NY.

There was not a lot of vegetarian option on the menu, but there were a few. I wish I could tell you what it was that I ate, but I don't know the name of it. I know it was not the pho, because it had beef broth. it was a noodle dish with fried tofu and vegetables and a fresh spring roll.

Normally I am not a fan of the fresh spring rolls. I tend to find the rice wrapper in some are too thick and chewy, reminds me of casing or chewing through skin. These fresh spring rolls were much better than anything else I had before.

The noodle dish was good too! I asked for it without the fake duck meat, not a big fan of most false "meats", and they gave me extra vegs instead.

everything was filling!

The restaurant was small and simple. Not fancy or beautifully decorated, but not unappealing either. Small hole in the wall. You can easily hear the chef in the back speaking with other employees and they love listening to 1970's lounge music. haha

in fact the Owner of the restaurant looked like a 1970's time piece himself! Think button down silk blouse with gold chain and disco hair! He was a funny character and very friendly. helped me find where the veg options were on the menu.

If your in Binghamton and craving some vietnamese dishes then I recommend Nhu Y. Only a few veg dishes but they were good dishes!
Fresh Spring Rolls
Dad trying Vietnamese pho for the …
my noodle dish :)