Nhu My Guesthouse

Check Da Lat Hotel Deals

Nhu My Guesthouse Da Lat Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Friendly staff and close to the market Jul 01, 2013
The guesthouse located right at the city centre of Dalat where the night market located just across the street, less than one minutes walk. Plenty of action nearby, from local to the expensive restaurants, bakery shops, hotel, etc.

Since we arrive late at night around 8.30pm, we gets special discount at this place. The place was run by two Vietnamese sisters who has lived in USA and the Netherlands, both of them speak English very well with an American accent and understand what the tourist need for a nice and clean accommodation. They also lived at the back of the house.

It seems the guesthouse does not have other guests when we arrived there and we can choose several rooms before finally settle at the third floor room with view toward Dalat city and small balcony on it.

We did our self a tour around the guesthouse and check all the rooms. Some of the rooms (two especially) are really large, especially the family room which has three to four beds and living room, and bigger bathroom.

The room we stay was quite small compare with other rooms. However, it was very clean and care for and feel cozy. It has one double bed, refrigerator and flat screen television, open cupboard for clothing and small knick and knack to put our stuff. And one wall has several glass windows with view toward Dalat city.

We can open the door toward the balcony and let the cool air blowing inside the room. No air condition in the room but the natural air was more than enough to cool the room and we actually freeze at night time even with the balcony door and window closed.

The bathroom was very basic with usual wet shower with hot water. We need to turn on the electricity for hot water before able to use it. Soap provided free here.

The room price does not include breakfast. I do not remember how much it cost but price wise it was very reasonable down to cheap. We can get breakfast from the restaurant downstairs which is very convenient and quite cheap, but need to tell them in advanced what time we want breakfast, since the restaurant is still closed to public.

Breakfast consist of fried 2 eggs, sausage, bacon, mushrooms, fried potatoes, tomatoes and French banquet, and tea or coffee. It was very filling and the food was tasty.

We also had dinner at their restaurant and they served very nice and delicious fresh spring rolls, but not the Vietnamese noodle soup unfortunately.

All the meals at their restaurant are very reasonable price compare with other restaurants nearby. The service was reasonable fast with smiles and friendly 2 lady owner. They try to make the guest comfortable and come over during the meal time to check if everything was okay.

When they have time, they also like to chat and exchange story with the guests.

Unfortunately no map or tour offer at this place. However it is easy to book a join tour for Dalat city or outside Dalat, from nearby hotel next door and the tour will pick up and drop off at the guest house.

Overall, enjoy my stay at this guesthouse and I would not hesitate to stay here again in the future.
the bedroom
the room
the window facing the city
the building