Nha Trang Thap Ba Hot Spring Center

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Nha Trang Thap Ba Hot Spring Center Reviews

naiveblackangel naivebla…
Worth every penny Feb 09, 2013
We bought the package for 2 at 500k. It includes 30 minutes do mud bath, 15 minutes or mineral water soak and unlimited swimming pool and water fall time. Towels and lockers are free but you are asked to deposit 20k for the locker. You can have new towels as soon as you have handed in the old one. This place had a kid pool and two swimming pools for adults: one hot, one cool. There are also 2 jacuzzi tubs. We were pressed for times so we didn't get to use everything that it offers. I lost my sunglasses and a headband there. And there isn't a lost and found office so what's gone is gone. The only thing is I don't like the way their staff look at me curiously. If I ever come back to Nha Trang, I will have another mud bath although the road there isn't a pleasant one.
christl3 christl3
Relaxing and enjoyable Nov 13, 2012
The the Thap Ba mud baths were a great experience.

My boyfriend originally was not too excited about going here because he thought it would be boring and 'girly' but he was pleasantly suprised to find that it was neither of these things!

The place is located about 10 minutes drive outside of the city centre in Nha Trang so you have to get a bus or a taxi.

You are provided lockers free of charge where you leave your valuables.

Every group/individual gets their own individual mud bath that is filled up as you get in and emptied and washed out after you leave. The mud is not thick and lumpy but smooth with bits of exfoliating grit in it. It's meant to be very good for your skin. How? I have no idea!

Fifteen minutes is all you're allowed spend in the actual mud bath, then you're asked to go and shower yourself off. Showering the mud off is interesting because you have mud everywhere! I actually thought you were supposed to let the mud dry in and then wash it off but the heat is so intense we were afraid of getting burned.

You then move on and relax in a mineral bath with very hot water. You soak in that and take regular breaks to cool off.

Afterwards your skin feels great and there is a whole swimming pool complex behind the baths which is huge with a childs pool, a warm water pool and a cool water pool as well as a jacuzzi! We stayed there for hours.

Definitely a good way to chill out and have fun in Nha Trang.
zanesac zanesac
Nha Trang Hot Springs Apr 19, 2011
For only about $20 you can relax in a private mud bath, get refreshing massage and swim in one of the many hot tubs and pools.

This hot springs has it all. Even a very cheap but good restaurant.

Just ask any of the local motor bike drivers to bring you here from the beach. Should be about a $2 ride. They will even come back or wait until you are done.

Check Nha Trang Hotel Deals