Nh nice

Nh nice Rates and Deals

Nh nice Reviews

kyuri18 kyuri18
Good value, modern and lovely room Oct 27, 2010
I cannot explain how happy I was when I saw the room in this hotel. I was taking an European tour through Globus, and the hotels that were prearranged by Globus were mostly terrible – aside from the ones in London and Paris. I was told that those hotels included in the tour were all four stars. However, I couldn't help but wonder how in the world they were rated as four stars. Since I was on the tour on my my own, I was provided the single rooms throughout the tour. And those single rooms were literally the closet-size of decent hotels. (And I am not exaggerating at all!) The couch-size beds were extremely uncomfortable, the bathrooms were so tiny with only ONE bath towel, and the walls were paper-thin that I even had to wake up during the night from the sounds of flushing toilet from next door and upstairs. During the two weeks of touring Europe, I was almost getting used to staying in these kinds of hotels already.

However, this hotel in Nice was so decent unlike those other hotels. Clean and spacious room, very comfortable king size bed, nice and lovely furniture, flat screen TV, big bathroom with TWO bathtowels and nice toiletries, separate toilet, a free fashion magazine in the room... Maybe it was one of the happiest moments during the trip. I also appreciated the view from the room as I was getting tired of views of the wall of the next building from the previous hotels. I realized that the more I am used to having something poor qualities, the more grateful and appreciative I become when I encountered something good qualities.

Besides the room, the hotel has other good qualities too. It is well located in across the tram stop and you can even walk to the Old City and the Promenade. Also, the hotel staff was very kind and helpful. I also liked the breakfast in the hotel.

Sadly, my stay in Nice was only one day, so my nice and pleasant stay ended far too quickly. However, having that one brief taste of comfort after an arduous string of depressing hotels was most welcome!
King size bed
Seperate toilet

Nh nice Overview

The NH Nice offers comfortable rooms with air conditioning and free wireless internet. The hotel offers a tour desk, an outdoor pool and a private beach as well as conference room(s), a sauna and a steam room. Nice city centre is within an easy 10 minute drive from the hotel.

The NH Nice caters for families with children offering babysitting / child services. Hotel amenities include a concierge, a 24 hour reception and a business centre. Guests can also re-energise at the fitness centre.

All rooms feature a private bathroom including a bathrobe and amenities. Each room has facilities such as a plasma / LCD TV, tea and coffee making facilities and a safe. The rooms at the hotel have a coffee maker, a mini bar and an iron.

Nh Amenities

• Fitness Facilities
  • Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Solarium
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes