NgocLinh Hotel

Check Ho Chi Minh City Hotel Deals

NgocLinh Hotel Ho Chi Minh City Reviews

jaeWALK jaeWALK
Nice but Not for me. Dec 03, 2008
Ngoclinh Hotel is a nice minihotel in a not so nice alley in a not so nice backpacking district. I actually do like this hotel. It's still quite new, the place is clean (and Although as much as I love the color green, I'm not very fond of it's green-colored rooms).

The staff is genuinely friendly, helpful, nice and easy to communicate with. The room is decent with strong air-conditioning and a clean bathroom and shower. There's cable TV with english channels, a refrigerator, and free WIFI. You get all these for a reasonable price too!

I would have wanted to stay here longer. I booked for 4 nights, but checked out only after one night. It's not the hotel's fault. As I have said, I like this hotel. It's really the area that got to me. I don't like the vibe in Pham Ngu Lao - the backpacking district that lacks character. Granted there many establishments (bars, travel agencies, ATMS etc) within the vicinity of the hotel and that makes it appealing. I just really don't like the way the area rubs me.

The only minus points this hotel gets from me is that they put me on the fourth 4th. Make that 5 since they start counting floors where the 2nd floor becomes the first. All mini-hotels in vietnam should get an elevator in my opinion.

If you're not that choosy and you can enjoy some place like Pham Ngu Lao, then go for this hotel. I recommend it because of it's good service and clean, comfortable rooms.
the standard twin room.
your own toilet and bath
inside looking out.