Ngan Tuan Hotel

Ngan Tuan Hotel Rates and Deals

Ngan Tuan Hotel Ho Chi Minh City Reviews

WanderingMike Wanderin…
iPad Stolen - Owner Didn't Care - Called Me a Liar Dec 23, 2014

I left the hotel this morning at 9:00am and returned at 11:05. Prior to leaving, I was using my iPad on my bed and left it there when i went out. Upon my return, my iPad was gone. (And it wasn't the cleaning lady, because she doesn't clean the rooms, change the linens, etc....and it was only after four requests that i even got any toilet paper.)

I took nothing with me when I left except for my wallet and made only one stop - the War Remnants Museum. The front desk girl remembered me leaving with nothing in my hands, then suddenly didn't remember it so clearly. She claims with certainty that NO ONE has entered or left the hotel during the two hours I was out, leaving no alternative other than the iPad was stolen by someone in the hotel.

They refused to check the hotel. They said that the police could come and do that for me. I was to talk to the police.....but couldn't do that until 2pm. So I waited. At 2pm, I went with the front desk girl to the police. After waiting in a room with seven police officers doing nothing more than playing games on their phones and eating, I thought I'd take a picture of their complete lack of interest....or work of any kind. They quickly chastised me, but then all went to work.

I was told i needed copies of my passport, so I went down to a local copy shop (no copier in the department) and returned to wait another 45 minutes. When i was finally helped, they tole us they could and would do nothing.

Returning to the hotel, I talked to the owner. She told me that she didn't believe me and there was nothing she would do.

Stuff gets stolen, I get that.....but the complete lack of interest in my situation and then to call me a liar is unacceptable. Of course it wasn't until I decided to write this report that I discovered the review just below mine stating someone had $700 stolen from their room. I can only imagine they were treated the same.

Ngan Tuan Hotel Overview

Discover all that Ho Chi Minh City has to offer with Ngan Tuan Hotel as a base.
All the modern facilities are available in all of the hotel's 13 rooms.
The guestrooms are equipped with fan, television, non smoking rooms, air conditioning.
Guests staying at this Ho Chi Minh City accommodation can enjoy a wide range of hotel facilities such as Wi-Fi in public areas, restaurant, shops, car park.
Along with its convenient location in Ho Chi Minh City, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests.
For your reservation at the Ngan Tuan Hotel Ho Chi Minh City, please select your dates of stay and fill in our secure online booking form.

Ngan Tuan Hotel Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Shops
  • Excursions
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower