News Room

(612) 343-0073

News Room Minneapolis Reviews

b-rye1985 b-rye1985
Cool bar Jan 12, 2010
I stopped in to have an appetizer and a drink, the news all over was very interesting, I thought the bar was really unique shape like a boat with sails, I had the calamari app and It was good
o_dog o_dog
Eclectic and scandalous Oct 02, 2007
The News Room

990 Nicolett, Minneapolis, MN 55402

The eclectic restaurant filled with newspaper and broadcasting paraphernalia on the walls and ceilings serves American cuisine. Located on the Nicolett area of downtown Minneapolis, the place was a favorite hangout especially in the summer time.

The bathroom, I must tell you, was very scandalous. The men’s and women’s individual bathroom sink were separated by a wall glass and mozaicked by giant news and stories plastered on the walls. When I was intrigued in reading a story about Monica Lewinsky, I noticed a pair of eyes staring at the same story but from the other side of the glass wall, from the men’s side! So, the bathroom itself was a hysterical experience.

Bathroom aside, I ordered fried calamari rings as appetizer, grilled salmon as the main course and tiramisu as dessert. All was very delicious.
bkretzer says:
Now I'm gonna have to go just to see this bathroom!
Posted on: Apr 12, 2008