Find a Newport Travel Buddy

Looking for a Newport travel buddy? Meet Newport travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 655,350 members and has been featured in:

Donna wants to travel to Newport, Rhode Island
I think I only got into traveling because my brother and sister go on a lot of trips together. Seeing that they have gone to Italy several times, Greece, Egypt, etc. is then when I started to realize…
Lee wants to travel to Newport, Rhode Island
I want to basically follow the New England coast up to Eastport Maine and return.I need some one to drive my car as I will travel on a motorcycle. I can cover travel expenses. I am taking my recently deceased wife to her favorite place.
Bridget wants to travel to Newport, Rhode Island
Always wanted to go to Newport, see the mansions and the water, but have no clue what to do/where to go when I eventually get there.
Josh wants to travel to Newport, Rhode Island
Road trip!
elaine wants to travel to Newport, Rhode Island
would like to drive up the coast and explore.i love the ocean and being near water..like the off the beaten path places too
Charlot… wants to travel to Newport, Rhode Island
Vintage bead factories!
Michael wants to travel to Newport, Rhode Island
Interests: I own a wedding/specialty cake business. I am very creative/artsy and need a like soul to travel the US with.
Chuck wants to travel to Newport, Rhode Island
I've never been and hear it is fantastic. Would be great to spend the day, or a weekend, with a local. I'm only about an hour west.
Newport