Newark Hotels

Browse 10 Newark, New Jersey hotel reviews for 16 Newark hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Jersey City Hotels8 km
Elizabeth Hotels8.6 km
Secaucus Hotels11.4 km
East Rutherford Hotels12.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location
Currency:

Cheap Newark Hotels and Deals

#1 of 16 hotels in Newark
ccjbeachbum says: "OUTSIDE APPERENCE - As you pull into the parking lot it looks like your typical ..."
#2 of 16 hotels in Newark
OhSoApropos says: "Leading up to our recent visit to NYC, we were looking for a hotel and were disc..."
#3 of 16 hotels in Newark
Sept922 says: "My sister and I had a party to attend in New York City and some people to meet u..."
#4 of 16 hotels in Newark
Schapie1 says: "If you want to visit New York Manhattan, but you don't want to spend a lot of ..."
#5 of 16 hotels in Newark
ExoticLady says: "I've stayed in this hotel every time my friends and I travel to new york. It's t..."
$84
#6 of 16 hotels in Newark
joshfoster22 says: "I stayed at this hotel when I was attending an NFL game. The location is excell..."
$119
#7 of 16 hotels in Newark
tipsfortravellers says: "gt..gt nbsp Without any doubt, this has to be the most convenient place..."
$147
#8 of 16 hotels in Newark
Location. Located in central Newark, Comfort Suites Newark is near the airport and close to Bears and Eagles Riverfront Stadium,...
$78
#9 of 16 hotels in Newark
Location. Located in Newark, Ramada Plaza Hotel Newark Intl Airport /EWR is near the airport and close to Newark Lincoln Park, N...
$88
#10 of 16 hotels in Newark
Location. Located in Newark, Best Western Plus Newark Airport West is near the airport and close to Newark Lincoln Park, Newark ...
$91