Newark Liberty International Airport

Newark Liberty International Airport , Newark, NJ, USA

Newark Liberty International Airport Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Tired Apr 06, 2010
I felt that the Newark Liberty International Airport was a bit tired; both on my way getting in and leaving. Already when I landed I had this feeling walking the long corridors getting to the security and entry control, but it also got confirmed when I was leaving a little week later.

I noticed many airport employees sitting passive everywhere looking over the field of planes and it gave an impression of inefficiency that lasted all the way. The airport was big; no discussion about that, but lots of the areas were worn down.

The Newark International Airport is an international airport within the city limits of both Newark and Elizabeth, New Jersey. It is situated about 24 km southwest of Midtown Manhattan. The airport is the tenth busiest airport in the United States and the nation's fifth busiest international air gateway.
The departure area
Leaving for New York
cneoridium says:
Yeah, especially after coming from a clean European airport, Newark always feels like it hasn't been maintained since maybe the mid 90s : )
Posted on: Apr 24, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About Newark Liberty International Airport

Newark Liberty International Airport
EWR Newark Liberty International Airport is within the city limits of both Newark and Elizabeth, New Jersy. I have had connecting flights here two times on my way to Europe. It is about 15 miles sou…Newark Liberty International Airport is within the city limits of both Newark and Elizabeth, New Jersy. I have…
NYC to Tokyo: A Rush to the Asakusa Festival
Excited isn't enough to describe how I feel as I left my apartment from Manhattan's Upper East Side to Newark Liberty International Airport in New Jersey. Actually, I was exhausted. After working 5 n…Newark Liberty International Airport to Tokyo-Narita International Airport. I watched 2 movies and caught 6 hours…
Flight from LA to Jersy
Today started early. O’dark thirty early to be exact!!!  I had the normal preflight problems, so even though I layed down at 6pm, I just tossed and turned all night. I finally gave up trying…Newark Liberty International airport.   Grabbed a bite to eat at the terminal McD’s, then found our next…

Check Newark Hotel Deals