New York Hotels

Browse 411 New York, New York hotel reviews for 791 New York hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Brooklyn Hotels2.8 km
Manhattan Hotels4.3 km
Jersey City Hotels6.2 km
Secaucus Hotels9.4 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap New York Hotels and Deals

#1 of 791 hotels in New York
Maevum says: "Bellhop is nonexistent building appears to be converted from some other usage ..."
$85
#2 of 791 hotels in New York
Eric says: "This hotel might be one of the best values in NYC. It felt more like a boutique ..."
#3 of 791 hotels in New York
lokababy says: "The main reason to choose this hotel was its great location, between the 5th and..."
#4 of 791 hotels in New York
seangee says: "This hotel is located in China Town in a good and busy neighborhood. It's within..."
$206
#5 of 791 hotels in New York
hayley499 says: "great hotel 5 star. great beds huge and very comfy.fantastic staff couldn't do e..."
#6 of 791 hotels in New York
jenn79 says: "I didn't actually stay here but I visited some friends here and I was ASTOUNDED ..."
#7 of 791 hotels in New York
kyuri18 says: "This hotel is well located by Battery Park and is convenient for people who have..."
$249
#8 of 791 hotels in New York
philly84 says: "Luscious room, fantastic view, top standard accommodation by any standards. I'm ..."
$224
#9 of 791 hotels in New York
mistere says: "I stayed at this hotel in December 2008 and picked it primarily because of where..."
#10 of 791 hotels in New York
jenbob12 says: "I stayed at the New Yorker for five nights in May 2015. It was easy to find, a s..."
#11 of 791 hotels in New York
simonzinha says: "This hotel has a good localization. You can go by walking eveywhere and there ar..."
#12 of 791 hotels in New York
prettygirl says: "Located a few blocks from Grand Central Station, 5th, the public library and Emp..."
$205
#13 of 791 hotels in New York
kyuri18 says: "This hotel is well situated along Central Park south. The hotel ambience is one ..."
$286
#14 of 791 hotels in New York
gejah says: "This hotel is 17 floors high.exept for number 13! this one does not exist!The ..."
#15 of 791 hotels in New York
ledoka1982 says: "This hotel has a wonderful location, very hand for everything. It is a new bouti..."
#16 of 791 hotels in New York
lilbitcountry85 says: "This was the first hostel I ever stayed at. I was traveling to New York by mysel..."
#17 of 791 hotels in New York
Billstein says: "In Ferbruary 2008 I stayed in the "Comfort Inn" Hotel. Its in Long Island City..."
#18 of 791 hotels in New York
cristin11 says: "Our biggest struggle when planning our trip to NYC was where we were going to st..."
#19 of 791 hotels in New York
omegacarlo says: "This hotel is on the corner of Wall and Water Streets, so it's way downtown by a..."
$145
#20 of 791 hotels in New York
Cmiu says: "This hotel is short walking to Broadway, if you are going for shows or even shop..."
#21 of 791 hotels in New York
salsadancer713713 says: "Staff have the WOW factor. The desk clerk had the shuttle bus driver take me to ..."
$153
#22 of 791 hotels in New York
bubz265 says: "I really cannot fault this hotel. I stayed here in May 2010 for 5 nights and had..."
#23 of 791 hotels in New York
ponsonbelly says: "I booked this hotel through the TourAmerica company which included flights also...."
#24 of 791 hotels in New York
jennjeff1 says: "Jenny found the best hotel for our Millennium in Times Square adventures after c..."
$187
#25 of 791 hotels in New York
Pisdjuk says: "Just spent 6 nights at the Kimberly in Manhattan, New York. Fantastic hotel in c..."
New York