New York Marriott Downtown

New York, New York
New York Marriott Downtown - This marina is within a stones throw of the hotel! Really nice for walking and you can see the statue of liberty from here!

Check New York Hotel Deals

New York Marriott Downtown Reviews

mistere mistere
A downtown hotel with class.. Jun 15, 2011
I stayed at this hotel in December 2008 and picked it primarily because of where it was located. This is a lovely hotel and is very grand. I think the location and nature of the hotel means that it is quite expensive! I think I spent around £200 a night at this place and it is definitely a place for weekend or short term visits (unless your loaded!).

The location is good because it is very near ground zero and Wall Street. It is also right next to the Hudson river which has great views of the statue of liberty. It's also quite near the local subway which can take you further into the city.

I enjoyed this hotel and if you don't fancy paying for room service, you can get pizza from the local shop delivered to your room! American size pizzas are great!!

The only bad experience I had was with a stroppy bellboy but other than that I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel! I went just after Christmas so it was really quiet but I imagine other parts of the year might be quite busy!
This marina is within a stones thr…
Vipin says:
ah, i thought as much! still at least you know for next time haha!
mistere says:
It was because I didn't tip him! I didn't have any small notes so couldn't! He took massive offence that he wasn't paid for taking our bags about 5 metres!
Vipin says:
for that much money, i can't believe the bellboy was stroppy!

Check New York Hotel Deals