AsiaJapanKobeKobe Hotels

New Otani Kobe Harborland Rates and Deals

New Otani Kobe Harborland Reviews

YantiSoeparno YantiSoe…
Hotel at Harbor Jan 18, 2007
I stayed at a single room in this hotel. It is small, the smallest among the hotels I stayed at during my visit in Japan. The bathroom is small too, but still the toilet seat is warm ;-)

I don't remember the breakfast. I think it is so so. If it is special I will remember it until now ;D. But, I remember the dinner. The food was nice but we had to wait quite long for it. Maybe it was because we starved ;-)

Unfortunately, I arrived in the evening and leaved early the next morning. So, I cannot give much information about this hotel.
My bed
The bedroom view from the doorway

New Otani Kobe Harborland Overview

The New Otani Harborland Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Kobe. This 5-star hotel offers 235 guestrooms, each presenting guests with all the comforts expected from a hotel in its class. Each guestroom is tastefully appointed with inhouse movies, hair dryer, internet access, ironing board, television. This beautiful Kobe accommodation provides bar/pub, meeting facilities , restaurant, salon to suit all guests' utmost convenience. These top-class facilities are complemented to excellent services to meet the needs of visitors to Kobe. For your reservation at the New Otani Harborland Hotel Kobe, please enter your preferred visit dates and follow our secure online booking form.

New Otani Kobe Harborland Amenities