New Orleans Hotels

Browse 89 New Orleans, Louisiana hotel reviews for 179 New Orleans hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near New Orleans

Gretna Hotels4.9 km
Harvey Hotels5.7 km
Metairie Hotels8.2 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap New Orleans Hotels and Deals

#1 of 179 hotels in New Orleans
montecarlostar says: "No complaints about the Maison Dupuy in New Orleans. It is located inside the Fr..."
$116
#2 of 179 hotels in New Orleans
SuperShan1015 says: "I was very impressed with the Columns Hotel located in the Garden District in Ne..."
#3 of 179 hotels in New Orleans
kalenamonster says: "My friend and I needed to escape and even though we knew we were heading to New ..."
2.5
$114
#4 of 179 hotels in New Orleans
juleigh says: "I stayed here solo for 4 days during November 2011 and didn't want to leave. A c..."
#5 of 179 hotels in New Orleans
LeighBR says: "My husband and I stayed here the weekend after our wedding in 2007. Our stay was..."
#6 of 179 hotels in New Orleans
kissykrissy03 says: "I had never been to New orleans and chose this hotel based on research and revie..."
#7 of 179 hotels in New Orleans
portia says: "A 4 star hotel for about 100 a night? I suppose you can only get that at New Or..."
#8 of 179 hotels in New Orleans
seangee says: "Staying at the Drury in New Orleans is a good idea on account of it being a pret..."
$139
#9 of 179 hotels in New Orleans
jennjeff1 says: "Le Richelieu is a delightfully historic hotel in the French Quarter of New Orlea..."
$125
#10 of 179 hotels in New Orleans
dallastexas says: "Every room has step stool to climb to the bed. Enjoy the popcorn"
#11 of 179 hotels in New Orleans
cavlizzy says: "This hotel is right in the middle of the French Quarter. We stayed here several ..."
#12 of 179 hotels in New Orleans
kantbyluv says: "This hotel is located four blocks from the start of the French quarter and near ..."
$115
#13 of 179 hotels in New Orleans
divermedic911 says: "Queen and Crescent Hotel is a very nice, upscale-looking hotel a few blocks from..."
$59
#14 of 179 hotels in New Orleans
mainhart says: "The French Market Inn is in a very convenient location in the French Quarter. It..."
#15 of 179 hotels in New Orleans
amandalaren says: "I went to the Quarter in 2010 and in 2012, once with my mother and once with a f..."
$89
#16 of 179 hotels in New Orleans
odog says: "Located in the super famous French Quarter, LaMothe House is a great place to st..."
#17 of 179 hotels in New Orleans
Dreamsoftravel says: "I checked into the Hyatt 2 days after their grand reopening. This hotel was alm..."
#18 of 179 hotels in New Orleans
XDrive says: "Just steps from the French Quarter this ideally situated luxury boutique-style 1..."
#19 of 179 hotels in New Orleans
kimi07 says: "The Harrahs hotel is awesome. Its still fairly new I believe its only ..."
$172
#20 of 179 hotels in New Orleans
jennjeff1 says: "After staying in an expensive hotel on Cannal Street in the heart of the French ..."
#21 of 179 hotels in New Orleans
pahey345 says: "The Sheraton was decent overall value for the money. We stayed on the 48th floor..."
$91
#22 of 179 hotels in New Orleans
cjk424 says: "I went here for my 2 year anniversary with my boyfriend this past Memorial Day w..."
$91
#23 of 179 hotels in New Orleans
portia says: "Picked this hotel over the Hilton, Marriott and several other official conventio..."
$109
#24 of 179 hotels in New Orleans
Reephboy says: "Prince Conti Hotel is right on Conti Street, just a half block from Bourbon Stre..."
$99
#25 of 179 hotels in New Orleans
ahtibat17 says: "I booked the Hyatt French Quarter Hotel from the Expedia app on my phone, as we ..."
3.5