New Orleans Flights: Find a Cheap Flight to New Orleans, Louisiana

Enter your travel details below to compare discount New Orleans, Louisiana airfare and deals from multiple sites:
New Orleans photo

Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY)

Compare Sites (tip: select at least 3 sites to compare for maximum savings!)

Meet Other People Flying To New Orleans

December 2, 2017
to December 5, 2017
Frank is traveling to New Orleans, Louisiana
DJ, Vinyl Collector, Stone Carving, Sculptor, Float Meditation I enjoy meeting spiritual people that are into Yoga, Sustainability and Holistic Practices like Reiki, Tantra, Bodywork, Massage, etc
December 28, 2017
to January 1, 2018
Jessica is traveling to New Orleans, Louisiana
I am a teacher so I can only travel certain times of the year (summer, thanksgiving, between christmas and new years and around easter)
February 13, 2018
to February 18, 2018
glen is traveling to New Orleans, Louisiana
So the mardi gras is happening round this time and hoping to meet a few people of there a i'm going on my own. Also will be travelling around before and after if anyone fancies jumping on board.

New Orleans Flight Tips and Information

Leaving Day
Sadly, it was our leaving day. Given that this was only a 4-day "mini-vacation", I wasn't as sad as I usually am on the last day of a journey, but my feet hurt more than they usually do when I travel. Luckily, we didn't have to get up too early and …flight is slow time, but as always happens sooner or later, we finally boarded our flight to Houston. For a miraculous…
Second time I met a TB at an airport, how funny!
Well, this one is not a random meeting just my 1st one. This one has been arranged in advance, hehe. As I mentioned in my other blog, JB an American TB is moving to Lima next November. We have been in touch since a couple of weeks. Probably he'd sta…flight was for Saturday. He asked at what time I was departing. I told him my flight was for 1:30pm…
Depart NOLA.... destination fun!
Well we finally got here!  Rachel, Kelli and Rayford started their day at 3:30am, Ouch!  Mine wasn't much later since I met them at the airport in New Orleans at 4:45am.  I'm happy I didn't have to drive from Baton Rouge!  &nbs…flight to Miami but it was delayed because the protective layer on the nose of the plane was peeling off and they…

Other Airports Near New Orleans