New Orleans Inn

Check New Orleans Hotel Deals

New Orleans Inn Reviews

misssean misssean
Pretty Good for the Price Mar 27, 2014
This is the cheapest hotel that I could find for New Orleans, $55 a night. The location isn't the best, but it's a short drive to downtown so I won't complain too much. For what you pay, it's actually not that bad of a place! If you are expecting the Ritz, turn around right now.

The hotel is right next to the highway and a funeral home. Not noisy though, at least not when I was there. No complimentary breakfast. There isn't even a lobby. You just walk up to a window where a person opens it up and checks you in.

When you get into the room, it's pretty basic, but everything is in good shape. Lots of room actually, not cramped like some places I've been. We had lots of room to lay our stuff out. The room comes with a old fashioned looking armoire that has drawers, a TV, and a full length mirror. If you get one bed, you get 2 night stands on each side. There is a small little closet to store coats on the far end. The AC is in a weird area of the room but it eventually cools the whole room with some time. The bathroom is right next to the AC, and it's decent sized. The only thing that sucks is that they don't provide you those little bottles of shampoo and conditioner. We had to go ask for some and they gave us like sample sized plastic packs of Garnier. So the next day we just went to Walmart and picked up little travel sized bottles of shampoo and conditioner.

They always call to make sure you have enough towels, and if you leave before checkout, your room is always tidy and made when you get back.

Around the corner is a Waffle House which we definitely took advantage of pretty much everyday, they are very friendly there! (Shout out to my girl Colleen!) They'll take good care of you.

But yeah, we first looked at a hostel but they were all full. So for how much you are paying at this hotel, it's actually not too bad and I would prob recommend it if you are looking for cheap accomodations in Nawlins!

Check New Orleans Hotel Deals