New Orleans City Tour

612 Pelican St. , New Orleans, LA, USA

New Orleans City Tour Reviews

brookealooka brookeal…
Popular tour for a good reason! May 05, 2012
While I had been to New Orleans many times, I had never taken this tour. I am not usually the type of traveler to take many organized tours like this one, preferring to explore independently. However, recently I visited with a friend who was experiencing New Orleans for the first time, so we decided to take this tour. It was a great experience. I got to see a side of New Orleans that I hadn't seen before. We drove though many different neighborhoods including the French Quarter, the Garden District, Treme, and the Ninth Ward. Our guide was very knowledgeable and had great insider information to the city. Seeing the new construction after the devastation of Katrina was a highlight for me. I also enjoyed that the cemetery we stopped at is not one of the more popular and crowded cemeteries. Of course, in true New Orleans fashion we had our Go Cups on the bus and even stopped in the park for a refill. After the tour, the driver recommended a great little restaurant with good live music that we never would have found on our own. She even offered to drop us off there! This tour was a great overview of the entire city and definitely worth it.
ewrewr12 ewrewr12
This is a great way to see the city May 04, 2012
Some Friends were visiting me in New Orleans and they wanted me to show them around the city. However I have not lived here that long so we decided to take a tour, This is hands down the best way to see New Orleans. They guide knows everything from jazz to food, ok well in my world thats everything.

They picked us up at the hotel - we drove around the French Quarter, the Garden District, We stopped in thir really cute cemetery and spent 15 min there talking about jazz funerals, we stopped again at city park where there is a statur garden that you can walk around. then we went to the 9th ward - kinda sad, all the damage still there but - the new stuff was really nice.

anyway - we loved it, you should do it, peace out now

Check New Orleans Hotel Deals