New Gaya Seafood Restaurant

088-385 020

New Gaya Seafood Restaurant Inanam Reviews

kc_chan17 kc_chan17
Best Seafood at an affordable price. Nov 15, 2008
Sabah is by far the best place to get seafood. Gaya Seafood Restaurant is one of those treasures, that not many tourist know about. It is situated in Inanam. I know how to drive there, but giving directions, I'll go back and let pay more attention to the detail. Most locals will be able to direct you there. The restaurant is part of a club, but non members are welcome to dine at the restaurant.

The food is excellent. Every time I go back to Kota Kinabalu, I make it a priority to go there at least once.

They have tubs and tubs and aquariums of fish for you to choose from. Prawns, fish, crabs, pipis, clams all live until you sentence them to the wok, or boiler or steamer. They all can be cooked in a variety of ways, as for my prawns, I love it steamed. Just how fresh prawns should be. The butter milk prawns is also excellent. I personally prefer the deep fried vs the prawns covered in butter milk. Which is tasty, but a little bit messier.

Then there is the sweet and sour crab. The Thai style fried chicken. Whole steamed fish with shallots and ginger. Whatever you order in this place, you're guaranteed a good meal at the end of it.

Gulp down plenty of chinese tea. And eat as the locals eat.

Compare Kota Kinabalu Hotel Rates (7.4km away)

New Gaya Seafood Restaurant Map