New Delhi Hotels

Browse 102 New Delhi, India hotel reviews for 774 New Delhi hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near New Delhi

Karol Bagh Hotels5.2 km
Delhi Hotels7.6 km
Noida Hotels16.2 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap New Delhi Hotels and Deals

#1 of 774 hotels in New Delhi
spocklogic says: "The Taj Palace is an elegant luxury hotel with 400 rooms located inside the Dipl..."
#2 of 774 hotels in New Delhi
HaleyS says: "very good appealing service the food was very good and the hotel rooms were ve..."
#3 of 774 hotels in New Delhi
jvsjadaun says: "We use this hotel as our "home base" in Delhi. It is located in the center of Ma..."
#4 of 774 hotels in New Delhi
mdfehmel says: "When I stay in New Delhi for any length of time I usually stay at the Hyatt Rege..."
#5 of 774 hotels in New Delhi
sachinmalik says: "I m an avid traveler would love see the country through the eyes of native peo..."
#6 of 774 hotels in New Delhi
fullstopindia says: "Easily my new favorite hotel in Delhi, Hotel Shipra changed my perceptions of wh..."
#7 of 774 hotels in New Delhi
myecho says: "How I figure it you have one of two options. You can stay in a crappy room in a..."
$28
#8 of 774 hotels in New Delhi
pratapsingh says: "Stayed here and even listed in here. Pro points for this hotels is its location ..."
#9 of 774 hotels in New Delhi
gardkarlsen says: "My wife and I stayed at Shangri-Las Eros hotel in New Delhi for a couple of d..."
#10 of 774 hotels in New Delhi
worldup says: "Stayed here two separate times. Beautiful hotel in the Diplomatic Area of Delhi...."
#11 of 774 hotels in New Delhi
aure says: "check in was a flash! i prefer to chose the light room which have cream/neutal c..."
$122
#12 of 774 hotels in New Delhi
ecmason says: "This is a nice hotel that nobody seems to know the location of. Anyone who was ..."
$76
#13 of 774 hotels in New Delhi
fullstopindia says: "Hotel Parkland classifies itself as a budget hotel but at Rs 6900, thats hard..."
$51
#14 of 774 hotels in New Delhi
joseph98 says: "Located in one of New Delhis more upmarket districts, this self-proclaimed ..."
#15 of 774 hotels in New Delhi
bhush2006 says: "Ginger New Delhi, the best budget hotel I can recommend if you want an easily ac..."
#16 of 774 hotels in New Delhi
sarah123 says: "After a month spent teaching in rural India, the Imperial hotel came as a much n..."
#17 of 774 hotels in New Delhi
Vipin says: "Value: Priced at 300 R per night, I thought this was excellent value for mo..."
#18 of 774 hotels in New Delhi
halilee says: "We spent 3 nights here and we had an enjoyable and comfortable stay. The room wa..."
$87
#19 of 774 hotels in New Delhi
jesa145 says: "Ok.. this was the first time I'm traveling and staying at a really fine hotel. I..."
$121
#20 of 774 hotels in New Delhi
fransglobal says: "This is a good value, well located hotel. 700 INR about 12.50 euro per night f..."
#21 of 774 hotels in New Delhi
Imalocal says: "The Park near Connaught Place claims to be a five-star hotel, really its not ..."
#22 of 774 hotels in New Delhi
dardeb says: "This hotel had average reviews but we decided to give it a try for one night. ..."
$30
#23 of 774 hotels in New Delhi
VanessaMunYee says: "This 5 star hotel is located 30km from the city center. Before entering the h..."
#24 of 774 hotels in New Delhi
mdfehmel says: "13-Time resident of the HRD - If you are a frequent business traveler in New Del..."
$109
#25 of 774 hotels in New Delhi
mebernier says: "We found that hotel through the Lonely Planet Guide. We took a 2 double beds ..."
New Delhi