Nevsky Contour Hotel

Check Saint Petersburg Hotel Deals

Nevsky Contour Hotel Saint Petersburg Reviews

JubileeLine JubileeL…
Small cosy hotel in the heart of St Petersburg Apr 28, 2011
A small cosy hotel (only 13 rooms). I felt home here straightaway. The girls at the reception are very friendly and all coffee and tea is on the house.

I stayed in a standard double room. It was not very big (16 m2), but since I was by myself (and since I am usually not dancing around in my room) it was definitely OK for me.

There was also a small flat screen television in the room. However, since I wasn't in St Petersburg to watch DVDs or the 'Housewives of Beverly Hills', I can not tell if it was working... :-)

The hotel offers free wi-fi... and... hot water from the shower in the morning! Well.. I am not sure if they are 'offering' that but I guess it's clear what I mean.

I enjoyed my time at the Nevsky Contour hotel!

Nevsky Contour Hotel Overview

Hotel Nevsky Contour is located directly on Saint Peterburg's Nevsky Prospekt, a 3-minute walk from the Metro, with stores, boutiques and theater within a 5-minute walk. Begin the day with an excellent complimentary breakfast at the Contour Hotel. It can be taken while relaxing in the room, watching the flat-screen TV. Free coffee and tea are available throughout the day. There are facilities for faxing, copying and scanning. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, make use of the free Wi-Fi internet access. Write home both about Contour and the excellent restaurants nearby. The Moscow Railway Station is less than a 10-minute walk away. Be greeted by friendly, English-speaking staff, on hand 24 hours a-day. Recently renovated, it offers 13 rooms with all modern facilities.

Nevsky Contour Hotel Amenities

• Direct dial phone
  • Ticket Service
  • Facsimile
  • Scanning
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes