Neriya Kaden

1F COCOLA FRONT 1-55 Ekimae Odori Toyohashi, Toyohashi, Japan
Neriya Kaden - this Hotel Arc Riche Toyohashi area was under construction in 2007.

Neriya Kaden Toyohashi Reviews

ys484 ys484
A good Japanese lunch Feb 02, 2013
There used to be Seibu department store near Toyohashi station. The store was a symbol of Toyohashi and it had many customers around this area for many years. I was disappointed to hear Seibu department store had been closed down. Hotel Arc Riche Toyohashi and Cocola Front restaurants and shops were built where the department store used to be and opened in 2008. I heard both the hotel and the restaurants are very popular. Neriya kaden is run by a long-established boiled fish paste store in Toyohashi. It was Saturday afternoon, the seats were occupied. So we were led into a counter. A waitress called my name. It had been 30 years since I saw my old friend last. I became to like this restaurant more, because my old friend is working.
rsvpme says:
Nice......a nice memory moment.
Posted on: Feb 06, 2013
ys484 says:
Brian, I didn't know she was working there. She and me were playing badminton at highschool:)
Posted on: Feb 06, 2013
spocklogic says:
Did you just happen to run into your old friend there and surprised to see each other?
Posted on: Feb 05, 2013