Neptune's Garden

2490 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu, HI, USA

Neptune's Garden Honolulu Reviews

nefabit nefabit
Delicious food in otherworldy atmosphere May 23, 2008
I went to Neptune's Garden for my 16th birthday. It was probably the best dining experience I've had in a very long time. First of all, the service is wonderful. The waiters are funny without being clowns, and polite without being stuck up. The food is spectacular. When they bring out the bread, try the crackers with the cream cheese dip. I recommend the Steak Diane. It was delicious. Might I add, I'm a picky eater and I hate mushrooms. But the mushroom and wine sauce they had on that steak was fabulous, and the steak was tender, juicy and not speck of fat or gristle to be found. It was also served with lightly steamed vegetables. I ate every last drop of food on that plate.

There are also all kinds of wonderful things they do for special occasions. The fish get fed at the same time the people do, so there's all kinds of action, and for 20 dollars you can request the diver to bring a message to the side of the tank. But the best part is the dessert. We passively mentioned that it was my birthday near the end and our waiter brings out the best cheesecake I've ever had, with strawberries and blackberries, white chocolate and raspberry sauce drizzled over it and a mint sprig on top. (Very good mint, quite refreshing after a good meal.) They also gave Mom and Dad a dessert. An amazing chocolate brownie-type thing. It was tiny, and it went a long way.

To top it all off, when we requested a to-go box, they put extra bread rolls and crackers in the box.

I recommend this restaurant for any occasion. It's a bit pricey, so I wouldn't eat there all the time, but everything is priced very well, and they don't charge for an extra plate.

Check Honolulu Hotel Deals