Neo of Melaka

Neo of Melaka - Pattern on the table

Neo of Melaka Tucson Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Inspiring Foreign Cuisine Dec 17, 2010
On Friday night, my boyfriend and I went to dinner at a Malaysian Restaurant here in Tucson, imagine that. Neo of Melaka is the only Malaysian restaurant in Tucson, they specialize in Malaysian and Chinese cuisine.

It was a last minute decision to go there after a rather sorry Happy Hour attempt at Salty Dog II. I was hungry and it happened to be the only reasonable restaurant in the area. We were met at the door by a pleasant lady who showed us to a table for two. Our waitress was a pleasant young lady of no more than 20 years.

She brought us menus and took orders for drinks. Seeing as we has just come from a happy hour, we asked for water instead. The menu has a great choices. I started with an order of vegetable rolls; incredible presentation and taste. Mark ordered the flour soupw ith egg dumplings. For the main course Mark ordered sweet and sour chicken while I took the coconut curry lamb. Both were awesome choices.

The freshness and presentation, a combination you rarely find in Asian restaurants.
Vegetable Spring Rolls