Negril Hotels

Browse 50 Negril, Jamaica hotel reviews for 92 Negril hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Negril

Little Bay Hotels10.4 km
Lucea Hotels28.1 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Negril Hotels and Deals

#1 of 92 hotels in Negril
joyriding says: "I went to Negril in January and practically had this entire property to myself. ..."
#2 of 92 hotels in Negril
deadhead77 says: "The For Real Resort is a great place. Great management, staff, location. Buy t..."
#3 of 92 hotels in Negril
MiamiMaria says: "Beaches Negril, Jamaica is a great family resort. I went with my husband- at the..."
$314
#4 of 92 hotels in Negril
TheTravelSlt says: "Improvements continue at the resort in so many areas from room amenities flat s..."
#5 of 92 hotels in Negril
islandflavour says: "We booked it on Airbnb https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/8054458 Great value-right..."
$31
#6 of 92 hotels in Negril
julesxiii says: "I really enjoyed Xtabi. The food at the restaurant was good and the staff was im..."
#7 of 92 hotels in Negril
Chiefjmh says: "This was my first trip to Jamaica, so I picked Negril based on the recommendatio..."
$131
#8 of 92 hotels in Negril
tj1777 says: "Negril is famous for the long stretch of beach outside the actual town. The beac..."
$37
#9 of 92 hotels in Negril
rtcfrtc says: "My first trip to Jamaica will definately not be my last Thanks to the beautiful ..."
#10 of 92 hotels in Negril
phxgirl78 says: "I love this small, quaint, hotel on the beach with simple, clean rooms. Be sure ..."
#11 of 92 hotels in Negril
jamaicabound420 says: "I absolutely fell in love with CoCo La Palm the first time I visited and have be..."
$44
#12 of 92 hotels in Negril
whisperslow says: "its nice, but needs updating. The allure of it being "couples" no children is gr..."
$206
#13 of 92 hotels in Negril
RIGAS says: "When i saw the price in internet about this resort, i posted high in my list wit..."
$32
#14 of 92 hotels in Negril
lynn1975 says: "I stayed in one of the condo's I rented directly from Jean Naygair. G23 was a st..."
$40
#15 of 92 hotels in Negril
andrejav says: "Information about cheap hotels/hostels in Jamaica is usually hard to come across..."
$67
#16 of 92 hotels in Negril
EscapistLinda says: "I was given a 10 US dollar discount per night for my 4 nights there due to havi..."
$40
#17 of 92 hotels in Negril
islandflavour says: "Large room with 2 double beds, bathroom, sitting area, and porch with hammock. ..."
#18 of 92 hotels in Negril
haidgirl says: "This was close to 7 Mile Beach just across the street and all the amenities th..."
$35
#19 of 92 hotels in Negril
RickyRicardo says: "Staff was very nice and friendly. I think this is one the best locations on th..."
$60
#20 of 92 hotels in Negril
Pianist718 says: "Traveled to Negril, Jamaica. The resort Sunset at the palms was very nice. Sta..."
$140
#21 of 92 hotels in Negril
thestuders1124 says: "We had a great time on our honeymoon at Couples Swept Away in Negril, Jamaica. ..."
$226
#22 of 92 hotels in Negril
sandman29t says: "The Sandals Resort in Negril was one of the most pleasant experiences in my life..."
$304
#23 of 92 hotels in Negril
JLW1974 says: "Hello All, I stayed at this hotel on a shoe-string budjet. This isn't an all..."
#24 of 92 hotels in Negril
bashmentbabe says: "Roots Bamboo was a very basic accommodation, however for what you pay it is good..."
#25 of 92 hotels in Negril
keatsdad says: "First, here's my perspective...I had never done an all inclusive before because ..."
$59