Negombo Hotels

Browse 21 Negombo, Sri Lanka hotel reviews for 51 Negombo hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$99 - $122

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Negombo

Wattala Hotels25.2 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Negombo Hotels and Deals

#1 of 51 hotels in Negombo
stabber911 says: "I stayed in the Jetwing Beach and use room services. They are professional, as s..."
$122
#2 of 51 hotels in Negombo
yeshan says: "Nestled between the lagoon and the ocean the Jet wing lagoon is a 15 min drive a..."
$112
#3 of 51 hotels in Negombo
spkw555 says: "Our Sri Lanka trip was a 1 day, 2 nights unplanned trip in January 2014. We took..."
#4 of 51 hotels in Negombo
Devika1985 says: "During my trip to Sri Lanka last December/January I stayed at the Blue Oceanic B..."
#5 of 51 hotels in Negombo
Vlindeke says: "We stayed in Club Hotel Dolphin for 3 nights. Located right at the beach,..."
$58
#6 of 51 hotels in Negombo
BarboraK says: "I was staying in this hotel for one week in autumn 2014. The hotel is located ab..."
#7 of 51 hotels in Negombo
davejo says: "I arrived here after a 6 hour train and one hour bus journeys and was greeted wi..."
#8 of 51 hotels in Negombo
klaartje1968 says: "-Summer 2008- We arrived at the hotel in the middle of the night with a flight ..."
$35
#9 of 51 hotels in Negombo
amylaichareonsup says: "Convenient location, near all the shops and restaurants. The stark white exterio..."
#10 of 51 hotels in Negombo
gingerbatik says: "Cheap, clean, no frill and very basic guesthouse next to Silver Sand hotel whic..."
#11 of 51 hotels in Negombo
alexandrah says: "This hotel is only fifteen minutes drive from the airport Bandaranayake. Very ef..."
#12 of 51 hotels in Negombo
yeshan says: "Camelot hotel is located on beach road Negambo, with sandy public beach outside..."
$61
#13 of 51 hotels in Negombo
yeshan says: "Arrived at a the airport to discover that Kuwait airways had cancelled a flight ..."
#14 of 51 hotels in Negombo
Lotus28 says: "Stayed there just for a night after arrival in Sri Lanka. I made a reservatio..."
Negombo