Nefeli Hotel Volos

Nefeli Hotel Volos Rates and Deals

Nefeli Hotel Volos Reviews

Isabelle_G Isabelle…
Nice and affordable hotel Oct 10, 2011
I needed to get to Volos in order to catch my flight back home. I was originally looking for a hostel there but didn't find any so I ended up booking Nefeli Hotel, which had a good location from and to the bus station and decent rates. I booked a single room last minute and got it for 45€/ night, including breakfast.

I got in late at night from Athens and had my flight the next morning so I didn't have much time to check out the hotel, all I needed was a place to sleep for the night.

From Volos bus station it was a short 10' taxi ride but you could also either catch a bus or walk as it's not that far. I called the hotel before arriving in order to know how much I should expect to be paying for the taxi ride as I was a bit afraid to get ripped off by the driver. I ended up paying the right price - 5€, which I thought was ok.

The hotel was easy to find and had a good location close to a main street with shops of all kinds, banks and a bus stop around the corner.

The reception looked nice and the staff was welcoming and spoke good english. They have 24h reception and wifi access (which I didn't try since I didn't have a laptop with me).

I got a big, clean 2 bedded room with a little bathroom, a little balcony and a tv. The bathroom looked a bit old but it was quite clean so I couldn't complain. The only problem is that it got cold at night, as the temperature had been dropping down the previous day and I didn't check if the heating could be turned on or not. As for the breakfast, it was included - basic but fine (eggs, cakes, bread, cereals, juice).

Nefeli Hotel Volos Overview

The Nefeli Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Volos. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom is fully equipped with air conditioning, hair dryer, in room safe, television, separate shower and tub. This beautiful Volos accommodation provides shops, room service, tours, business center to suit all guests' utmost convenience. With elegant facilities and hospitality, guests at this hotel will surely have an impressive stay. To proceed with your booking at the Nefeli Hotel, simply choose your travel dates and fill in our secure online booking form.

Nefeli Hotel Amenities

• Shops
  • Excursions
  • Photocopier
  • Direct dial phone
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower