Nectar Café

Nectar Café - The menu at Nectar Café

Nectar Café New York Reviews

Chokk Chokk
A cosy little place Apr 05, 2010
After my long walk in Central Park I was feeling a bit hungry; I had skipped breakfast not on purpose but because I did not fancy any of the brunch places I walked by, most of them being burger joints that served greasy eggs and bacon. I had taken ½ a donut just to taste one while I was in US.

The Nectar Café looked rather nice covering a small part of the corner on Madison Avenue. There were some tables free outside but I decided that I wanted to sit inside.

The place was mostly crowded with regulars, which came to my understanding as soon as I entered. I was given a small table just next to the bar. I was given a huge menu but decided fast to have a lemonade and Caesar salad.

The food was there in a jiffy; the lemonade was wonderful; freshly squeezed lemons with some added sugar in loads of ice, it was perfect and just what I needed. The Salad was both huge and great; it took me a while to eat it all but it was still a joy.

The waiter was a fast smiling small Mexican guy; he was in total control of all activities and made it a joy to follow his moves around in the small place.
The menu at Nectar Café