Nazionale Hotel Venice

Nazionale Hotel Venice Rates and Deals

Nazionale Hotel Venice Reviews

great_guns great_gu…
Unbelievably overpriced Mar 26, 2008
I spent a single night in Venice and before booking, I had heard all hotels in Venice are very expensive.

I booked a single room in this hotel which cost me roughly 125 euros for a night. When I did arrive at the hotel, I was surprised and at my wits end to note how small the room was. It was hardly 6'x 8'.

Since it was only for a night, I didn't care much but I definitely felt like I was ripped off.

The bathroom was good and clean and the breakfast was at best, minimal.

All in all, a definite "no recommendation" from me. Unfortunately, I hear all hotels in Venice are like that so you would probably be better off not staying in Venice if you can.
aniki aniki
Jun 23, 2006
The hotel itself seemed average for Venice (small rooms, narrow hallways, tiny bathrooms) but nothing I couldnĀ“t live with in such a great city. However, the staff were incredibly rude. They called our students names and would not help them with anything they asked- I could not wait to get out of there!!!

Nazionale Hotel Venice Overview

This Venice hotel is located outside the city centre and is only five minutes' walk from Ponte della Costituzione. The hotel is conveniently located for sightseeing in Venice with Palazzo Papadopoli, Ghetto Nuovo and Venetian Ghetto only 10 minutes away.

For the comfort of guests, the Nazionale Hotel Venice offers non-smoking rooms. Amenities at the hotel include a concierge, a 24 hour reception and a safe-deposit box. This hotel proudly comes with an animal-friendly policy. In addition to a currency exchange and daily housekeeping, the hotel also offers luggage storage.

Nazionale Hotel Amenities

• TV
  • Excursions
  • Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower