Nawab Indian Cuisine

nawqabonline.com - 757-491-8600

Nawab Indian Cuisine Virginia Beach Reviews

mistyleatherneck mistylea…
Delicious Indian Cuisine Jan 03, 2009
Service was outstanding, wonderful ambience, music appetizers. You must have the Indian Tea!! I love mine with a touch of sugar and cream to make it equivalent to their recipe of chai. Endless refills of tea to be served, which I totally enjoyed.

I had Shrimp Tandoori, the shrimp were large. The sauce was the tandoori yogurt sauce with just the right amount of spice! The Rice was great with the cardammon seeds inside.

David had Chicken Patia, which was cooked in a mango and ginger glaze. He likes his chicken sweet and hot. It was perfect for him.

We also had Naan bread, the traditional Punjabi white bread which is something we both enjoyed with our meals. By the time our plates were empty we both were full. What a wonderful, dinner, romantic evening to make my birthday celebration complete!
My birthday dinner. Nawab Indian …
After a wonderful birthday dinner!
festerwretch says:
Congrats on the feature! :D
aswold says:
I love Nawaab. We have a branch here in Charleston, West Virginia. Delicious food!
Vikram says:
Sounds like an american-Indian rsnt cuisine obviously, as long as it was clean! Although I've NEVER heard of "Shrimp Tandoori". But then again, in India, Pizza Hut makes "chiken Tikka pizza" which I reckon you guys haven't heard of. Also, Happy B'day to you, and congrats on your featured review.

Check Virginia Beach Hotel Deals