Navy Lodge North Island Naval Air Station

Check San Diego Hotel Deals

Navy Lodge North Island Naval Air Station San Diego Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
perks for military members! Aug 31, 2013
Navy Lodge is the official government lodging for U.S. military members (active-duty, reserve, retired, or dependents) for their travel accommodations but mainly for those in Permanent Change of Station (PCS).

I am writing a review specifically for the Navy Lodge in North Island Naval Base Coronado Island.

The hotel is newly renovated! Everything is spotless! The rooms are spacious. Some rooms have kitchenettes.

Cottages with two bedrooms, a living room and kitchen/dining are also available for bigger families. These are located nearby the beach.

We booked a room with 1 double/full bed but they gave us a room that has 2 double beds with the same price. Because it is a government lodge for military members, room rates are inexpensive (45% less than civilian hotels) considering the topnotch amenities and services they provide for their guests.

They offer complimentary breakfast (oatmeal with dried fruits & nuts, boiled eggs, cereals, breads complete with jams, butter and cream cheese, croissants, fresh fruits, coffee, tea, juices, milk, and yogurt)

They also provide Free Wi-Fi inside rooms and complimentary newspapers.

Our room has a veranda with a beautiful view of the beach; and the sunset in the late afternoon. We were advised by the hotel receptionist to visit the rooftop and we can bring a cup of coffee or a bottle of wine with us to enjoy an afternoon. And so we did visit the rooftop minus bottle of wine or cups of coffee. The sunset view from the rooftop is fantastic!

I do not know how many military members are here on TB to benefit from this review but I'm posting anyway.

Sure, we'd like to stay here again...and again...
missandrea81 says:
I would love a mini-meetup. Let me know if you head over to the East Coast, and I'll let you know if/when I make it to the West Coast. Never been.
Posted on: Sep 03, 2013
cotton_foam says:
oh Im glad to know!! Let me know so maybe we can have a mini meet up also?! :-)
Posted on: Sep 02, 2013
missandrea81 says:
I appreciate this review very much. There's a fat chance of hubby and I ever getting stationed anywhere near there though. ;)
Posted on: Sep 01, 2013