Nature's Pensionne Inn

Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines

Nature's Pensionne Inn Reviews

yheleen yheleen
great location, tends to be noisy Dec 20, 2009
I will never forget this place. This is my only stay where I was forced to write the hotel manager, hahaha. At that particular stay, I just wanted to sleep and be comfortable in my room, however, the other guests were just too noisy and I can hear them whether they are in the hallways or in their rooms, grrr. The walls of the room were made of wood I guess that’s why you can hear voices even when you’re inside. I have asked the hotel staff to kindly request these guests to lower their voices (it was already dawn for goodness’ sake) and poor staff, his request was not heard of.

Anyway, in fairness to the pensionne, they have one of the best locations in CDO. It’s just 2-minute walk from the night market which is regularly done every weekend starting Friday. Plus, there are so many restaurants, shopping centers, clubs and all those staff nearby.

And it’s also cheap and safe. That time, I think I paid less than a thousand. If only people weren’t that noisy, it would have been a good stay.
junjunph junjunph
Nature's Pensionne Inn Oct 15, 2009
Liked:

Central location within divisoria area

Clean room

Fresh thermal blanket

Comfortable bed and pillows

Affordable room rates

Hot and Cold Shower

Cable TV

Friendly staff

Airconditioned hallways

Disliked:

Low water pressure

Small room space

No Wi-fi access

Paid Php800 for a single room per night whic is very cheap. The location is within the divisoria area and is beside the park and Xavier University Cagayan De Oro. It is safe to walk around anytime as it surrounded by many establishments and the streets are well litted at night. I have no complaints on the room, comportable bed, clean bed cover, towels. My stay in this Inn is worth every penny :)
Cagayan de Oro City Map