Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc (NACCI)
Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc (NACCI) Lucban Reviews
http://philecotourism.wordpress.com/ May 15, 2009
They offered a Pahiyas Package for a 888 pesos if you pay 2 weeks before the date of the festival.
Reasons why I was satisfied:
1. We don't know anything in Lucban, a package tour is the only way for us to get there.
2. No long drive. We were so fresh when we arrived in Lucban. This allowed us to fully enjoy the fiesta.
3. Lunch in Majayjay is such an experience.
4. I was very organised. Good for the elders. :)
Things they can improve:
1. The guides. It looked to me as if they don't know what they were doing. They don't even know the place.
2. The guides should be able to create interest among the participants. And keep them interested the whole time.
Official Website: http://philecotourism.wordpress.com/
Here's what is written on their site:
This way we can pursue & sustain our environment & humanitarian projects. We support Eco-tourism to give jobs in the rural area that will prevent them from logging, mining, dynamite, fishing, hunting, etc. Plus we conduct Fun Games and group dynamics on Environment Awareness on all the scheduled trips. Open for non NACCI members (please make your journeys more meaningful)Thank you & GOD BLESS PHOTOS
Part of the Laguna/Quezon, Philippines travel blog
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!