Nathan Hotel Hong Kong

Nathan Hotel Hong Kong Rates and Deals

Nathan Hotel Hong Kong Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice hotel in a great neighborhood Jan 23, 2012
Thinking in retrospect I have no idea why I wanted to change hotel after 3 days in my original plan and especially because I really liked my room there. I was heading 2 km inland towards my hotel that was situated on Nathan Road and in a very different neighborhood than the more posh Canton Road where I had spent my first 3 days of my Hong Kong visit.

I took a taxi to the other hotel because I found it the easiest and I arrived there after around 5 minutes. The road of the main entrance of the hotel was small and rather busy; I later found out that there just next to the hotel were a local minibus station organizing trips all over Hong Kong and the main land.

The hotel entrance leaded in to a quite small lounge area and the reception. The reception was busy and next to it loads of bags were stored from guests that had checked out. It is always disappointing when the luggage is stored in public but they had chains on and a net over some of them.

The guy in the reception was faster than his shadow; he must have been the Lucky Luke of the receptions. Every question was followed with another one and I was never given time to answer; I guess he was trying to be service minded but he was quite annoying. I was finally given my key card to my room on 14th floor. It was a quite large hotel and the lounge area was full of people leaving the hotel. There were two elevators to host the hotel that was located from the 6th to 15th floor in the building. The hotel had a restaurant and a lounge bar on 15th floor and a wine bar in the basement.

My room was just around the corner from the elevator and it was far from as spacy as my last room but it was okay. The room had a nice desk and a huge flat screen. There was Wi-Fi access in the room; it took a while to make it work but it was okay fast – I had to use the cable access to make it work the first time. The bed was really great; it was a huge king size. The bedroom was okay as well, but the view from the room was not the best; it was high in the air but the room faced only the backyards of the surrounding houses.

One thing that took me a while to figure out and that was the electronic controller on the table next to the bed. In the beginning I thought that it was a radio and at the same time I found the room to cold with air-condition pounding out cold air. It took me so time to figure out that the radio was a controller for everything; cleaning of the room, do-not-disturb function, clean sheets, you name it and the air-condition as well. Once I figured that out I was quite happy for it.

In general it was a quite nice hotel with good service. It was located in the middle of everything. There were shops, restaurants everywhere and they were open from early morning to late night. You had direct access to Starbucks from the hotel lobby. Several of the sights of Kowloon were just around the corner like the Jade-market, Night Street market and so on.

There is a metro station around the corner and buses are stopping almost in front of the hotel that takes you down to the Ferry Terminal. Taxis are available 24/7 as the Nathan Road is one of the main roads of Kowloon.
My bed
The bathroom
The flat screen and the desk
The desk and a small table
ko2678 ko2678
A little worn,but great position and lovely staff Sep 07, 2012
I stayed in this hotel in 1980,when they mistakenly had my name as"Mr Nutshell"When my (ex)wife phoned me at the hotel,of course she was told that there was nobody there with my name,which did create some explaining,but was eventually sorted out,and they offered a 20% discount,which I accepted!!

Then,I was there for two weeks.This time for 3 days.

Position is great.Close to Jordan Street Metro Station.

Staff were very helpful and on checkout,there is a free bus to the train station for the International Airport.

Breakfast very good.

Book in advance for best price.

Nathan Hotel Hong Kong Overview

The Nathan hong kong is situated along the city’s Nathan Road, where guests will find many shopping and entertainment venues. Area markets, night markets, and nightlife establishments, the Hong Kong Pier, and Kowloon Peninsula are all nearby. This Hong Kong accommodation offers many amenities, including two restaurants, a bar, a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour fitness center, and a tour desk. The Nathan Hotel HK is conveniently a short walk from a mass transit station, the Kowloon Canton railway station, and a harbor pier. Area attractions and shopping are within walking distance of the hotel.

Guests will find an array of amenities in the rooms of the Nathan Hotel in Hong Kong. These amenities include flat screen televisions with DVD players, high-speed Internet access, soundproof windows, and minibars. The hotel includes over one-hundred ninety guestrooms.

Contemporary décor and modern amenities are a part of the Nathan Hotel Hongkong, which is located in one of the city,’s major shopping districts.

Nathan Hotel Amenities

• Ticket Service
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes