TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,086 travelers just like you!

Natatat

Join Date: May 8, 2010
Contributions: Natatat has written about 3 places, shared 2 photos, left 27 comments, and smiled 3 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, sharing travel tips and blogs, just browsing!
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Slovak
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
2007 Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival in Indio, California, desert paradise. Went with a friend but had different tastes in music so we agreed to part ways, met some great people and had the time of my life!
Profile
Tickets booked so my trip is now official!

Planning on traveling mostly Western and Central Europe May 14 - July 21, No solid itinerary set so I'm flexible with plans and would love a travel buddy for Spain and France especially, if you are too drop me a line!
sweetjess27 says:
Hey! If you'd like to get together and walk around/ tour the city let me know! Thanks! - Jess
My email is jessica.baker87@gmail.com
Posted on: May 30, 2011
andymann123 says:
Hii

Have you reached London? How was the flight and where you staying..
Posted on: May 15, 2011
Italian-SouthAfrican says:
Yes let's do it!!! Where in Barcelona will you be? Do you know where your staying yet?? Lets chat! I'm excited!:D Sent my email address to your inbox :)
Posted on: May 12, 2011

Natatat's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Calgary, Canada
After living in Vancouver for 6 months, it's painfully obvious that Calgary's selection of sushi…
Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Vancouver, Canada
Centrally located off Robson on Hornby and across from the Vancouver Art Gallery, this cafe is a…
Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Vancouver, Canada
Go Fish is a little dock-side shack with outdoor seating, located just off to the west of the en…