TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 689,150 travelers just like you!

Natasha
Award: Writer I

Name: Natasha
Hometown: Cape Town, South Africa
Join Date: July 23, 2006
Contributions: Natasha has written about 39 places, shared 493 photos, left 15 comments, and smiled 53 times.
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Normal English & LOUD English whilst grinnning like a loon & making exagerrated hand gestures.
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
The 12 hour 'delux' coach journey from Da Nang to Vientienne which lasted 24 hours, included numerous U turns, kidnap by a toothless local, sharing a seat with a baby, a crate of chicken and bushell of leafy green vegetables.... whilst being burnt by my neighbourong passenger's cigarette.
Profile
After months of agonising about the consequenses I finally quit my job, sold a few possessions, moved out of London & spent a happy month 'preparing' (ahem) to travel........ Now, almost 2 years later I've left the UK for good & moved to South Africa where I'm living near the beach with my fiance, who I met whilst chasing baboons around a luxury resort with a paintball gun.
Abjesh says:
Heyyy...
You Seems to be a fun loving person..
Any plans for Goa?
Posted on: Dec 27, 2016
Frawat says:
Hello, are you in Goa?
Posted on: Dec 11, 2014
jethanad says:
Hi there,

I really enjoyed your blog on your Goa trip. I am looking forward to more of your escapades
Posted on: Feb 01, 2010

Natasha's Travel Blogs

Oct 02, 2006 – Dec 16, 2009
This is my own little Big Adventure made possible by my fabulous family. The trip will take me to India, LA, Cook Isl, New Zeal…
Overview 53,715 words 492 218 516