Nassau Suite Hotel

Nassau Suite Hotel Rates and Deals

Nassau Suite Hotel Miami Beach Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Cool boutique hotel, GREAT location, so-so cost Mar 16, 2012
I stayed here in March 2012 and we booked it online directly with the hotel. It was more than I expected as far as the room went, but from the outside, you might not think much of the hotel.

The outside decor is crusting off and it's not very attractive from the outside. The elevator looks small and when it's not working, there's a limit of 1 person (normal capacity of 2 people). The second floor has 8 rooms and I imagine the 1st and 2nd floor has about the same general floor plan. The front door opens automatically which is great when you are dragging furniture.

We stayed in room 206 and it was more of a little studio apartment (more than I expected)! We had 2 queen sized beds that were so comfortable, a sofa, a TV and ipod station on a pivoting carousel with a fold down desk in the back. The bathroom was OK, but it looked like it was built for someone who was 4'11". The kitchen was nice, new fridge, new stove, nice counter, small microwave, but the ceiling over the counter was too low...my forehead walked into it twice.

There were 2 closets (one was smallish and one was a walk-in). The a/c worked well and our windows faced south into an empty lot where a Walgreens will be built soon (and that would have saved us a walk-being equidistant to the ones on 4th and Lincoln).

The breakfast was mediocre and could be classified as a carb-dieters nightmare. It was absolutely worth going somewhere to buy breakfast or getting groceries to make your own breakfast in your kitchen. Mini-bagels, toast, muffins, and mini-croissants, but they also has yogurt, warm OJ, water, coffee and the best part-tea!

The front desk service was OK and I didn't go down into the lower level until my day of departure where they really do have a decent gym, computers for public use, a private movie viewing room, and restrooms. They have parking available for $18/day (and that would be my worst complaint)-they put daily parking on our bill when we didn't even use it so make sure you look at your bill when you check-out.

The Nassau Suite Hotel is located at a great location. It's central enough to all the clubs and restaurants, but not too close where you can't sleep at night. Once they build the Walgreens next doors, I don't know how easy it will be to sleep at night. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here.
Pivoting TV
HuBison says:
Yeah, I liked it even though the outside looks suspicious with its shredding paint and all :)
Posted on: Mar 17, 2012
Glynnes says:
Thanks for sharing. I will look into this hotel next time I'm in MIA.
Posted on: Mar 17, 2012

Nassau Suite Hotel Overview

In the heart of the Art Deco district is the Nassau Suite Hotel. It is only a matter of a few minutes’ walk from the hotel's front steps to reach such popular attractions as the Jackie Gleason Theater, the Lincoln Road Mall, the Convention Center and even the Versace Mansion. The Nassau Suite Hotel is located at 1414 Collins Avenue, which is a 20 minute drive to the Miami International Airport.

Each of the guestrooms in the Nassau Suite Hotel is intended to be an apartment-style accommodation and they offer full kitchens, large closets, separate lounge/dining/sleeping areas, cable TV, wireless Internet, full bathrooms, daily maid services and much more.

Visitors of the Nassau Suite Hotel will appreciate the many facilities housed in this lovely 1936 gem. These include a full-service business center, a modern fitness room, on-site parking, daily gourmet breakfast service, 24-hour front desk service, an outdoor pool, laundry room, and many more.

Nassau Suite Hotel Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Ticket Service
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels