Nassau Palm Hotel

Nassau Palm Hotel Rates and Deals

Nassau Palm Hotel Reviews

Pryse08 Pryse08
affordable, great beach, great location, Jul 04, 2010
My friend and I booked a trip to Brazil in march. She had a problem getting her visa, so we ended up cancelling the trip the same day we were supposed to leave. The money ($5,000) from the trip was going to be refunded with in 5 to 7 business days. we didn't want to wait a week so we booked another trip to the Bahamas leaving the next day. We didn't have a lot of money left so I booked the cheapest hotel (nassau Palms)I could find. The hotel reviews were the worst I ever read. Roe (my friend) doesn't like to stay in cheap hotels so I lied about the hotel. The next day we're in the Bahamas, in a cab on our way to Nassau Palms Hotels. Before we got there I tapped her and said this hotel is a 2 star and has really bad reviews so we have to make the best of it. I'll never forget that worried look she got on her face. The hotel needs to be remodeled as far as the rooms go. The furniture in the rooms are old. I think that's the only negative thing I could say about this place. The Hotel is a 3 minute walk from downtown,our room had a large window that faced the water, every day we woke up to ships pullin in out. The beach across the street was a popular spot, not to crowded but just right. There was always music playing and people selling food & drinks. I lost my credit card while I was there and the staff let me use their phones so I didn't have to keep putting money in the pay phone. Over all I really love this hotel, part of it has to do with the staff. If you go to the Bahamas, you want to stay close to a nice beach and be close to downtown you must stay here.
ImNoSuperman ImNoSupe…
Great for budget restricted or convenience to the culture May 18, 2010
Conveniently located next to Junkanoo Beach and downtown Nassau, this hotel offers the best in value for those who plan on spending most of their time by the pool or exploring the island.

The rooms have outdated furniture, but they are clean and have the basics for the occasional afternoon storm (A/C, fridge, TV, phone, internet, etc.). The original price for an Island View Room was $95 (AAA member), but they had a special for one night free with a minimum of a four night stay. They factored this free night by dropping the nightly rate to $75. When I checked out, they applied the fourth-night-free discount again so I paid an average of $56/night for a four night stay!

They offer a free continental breakfast and a buffet style dinner which costs $18. There's also a bar in the hotel which offers a couple different local beers.
Shaon Shaon
Easy-going hotel near everything Jun 09, 2008
I really really liked this hotel! It wasn´t too much luxury and there was this easy going feeling in everything. But who really needs a luxury in a outdoor holiday? Everything was in a walking distance. You could reach Straw Market in 15 minutes and the place where boats leave to Paradise Island was also close.

There is two outdoor pools, restaurant which wasn´t too expensive, bar.. It was really clean (our room was cleaned once a day), bathrooms and shower were great, once there was a little problem with water pressure but it was fixed right away. We had a fridge, AC, safetybox.. It was just perfect for me!
Prot Prot
May 20, 1995
A very nicely kept clean room with access to many outdoor beach activities. The staff even saved our lives when we capsized a two person "Sunfish" sailboat. The food there was delicious, yet somewhat overpriced. It's a short taxi ride from Paradise Island or into the center of town. The concierge offered plenty of options to make our vacation enjoyable. I recommend not asking the local cab drivers for a good nightclub location due to the fact that he dropped us off in a part of town that a twenty-year old boy and his Mother shouldn't be after dark.
One of Nassau Island's Tropical Re…

Nassau Palm Hotel Amenities

• Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Self Laundry
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Nassau Palm Hotel

Bahamas
5.6. Helsinki-London-New York-Boston This day was a nightmare, I didn't sleep at all because my bus to Helsinki-Vantaa airport left 3:50am and after that it was just travelling. My plane to London w…hotel, Nassau Palm Hotel. And after showers we went to take a walk around. We went to see the Strawmarket…

Check Nassau Palm Hotel Rates and Deals