Nasruddin Navruz

Check Bukhara Hotel Deals

Nasruddin Navruz Bukhara Reviews

Biedjee Biedjee
An ok place place but unfriendly owners Jun 26, 2010
I had made a reservation at this hotel following recommendations on both the Internet and the Lonely Planet. Initially they quoted $25 for a room, but when I asked for anything cheaper this was immediately lowered to $15.

However, when I arrived in Bukhara and made my way over to the hotel I was approached by a tout from the hotel O'tKirbek next door. They offered me a room for $10, but I declined and chose to honour my reservation.

However, when I told the owner of Nasruddin Navruz that their neighbours had offered me a room for $5 less he got rather cross with me. He gave me a rather run-down room on the ground floor and refused to do my (mandatory) registration. Needless to say I checked out the next day and stayed at the O'tKirbek instead.

As for the rooms, well, I suppose the upstairs rooms are nice if a little worn. All rooms have TV and air conditioning. Breakfast is included in the price, as is a welcome tea on arrival.

So in conclusion, it is a nice enough place, but my advice would be to give it a miss and stay next door instead!
Hotel Nasruddin Navruz