Nash Airport Hotel

Nash Airport Hotel Rates and Deals

Nash Airport Hotel Geneva Reviews

jl_ghs316 jl_ghs316
Last minute deal. Sep 12, 2009
So I get to Geneva from Chomonix late in the afternoon without a place to stay. I hate doing this. I always have a place to stay at least, everything else can be decided later. Anyway, I ask around at the airport to see if any hotel gives an airline crew discount. I hear from a few people that the Nash Hotel might. So I hope the van over there to ask. To my surprise, a flight attendant for Swiss air gets in the van after it circles around to the arrivals. I ask if he speaks English, and he does! He studied in California and Utah! I ask him if he knows if the airport gives discounts and he said he thinks it does but will ask for me when we get there. Needless to say, I got the room for $104 a night which was outstanding given most were closer to $200-250! It was a super cool room, free breakfast (that I missed), and a vending machine with beer right outside the room.

I went out that night, and ended up walkin back to the hotel from the city late. For some reason, I slept through my alarm (!!!) and woke up at 805. Since my flight was at 9, I thought I was going to miss it, but I made it with literally seconds to spare! If it wasn't for the van waiting outside, I would have never of gotten on my flight! Thanks van driver! Sorry I didn't have any cash to tip you!
The stylish room! Small, but effic…

Nash Airport Hotel Overview

The Nash Airport Hotel is located just minutes away from the city centre, which is known for its prime shops, international organisations and its beautiful lakeside, this business airport hotel is perfect for getting down to business or just having fun.

The bus station is within walking distance, and the train station is roughly 1 km away. Guests can reach the Palexpo convention centre and arena within 10 minutes on foot. The tourist centre and Lake Geneva are roughly 5 km away, and the hotel is located next to Geneva Cointrin International Airport.

In 2008, the Nash Airport Hotel was renovated and completely refurbished by Elemento Architecture in Geneva. The seminar rooms with conference facilities, the restaurant with traditional cooking, the welcoming and perfectly situated terrace and garden and the lively bar make the hotel a privileged place for professional meetings, as well as free time.

The 5-storey hotel offers 150 rooms, a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service, a hotel safe, currency exchange facilities, a newspaper stand and a hairdressing salon. The hotel also offers a laundry service and, for a fee, Internet access and a car park.

The rooms are en suite with shower/bath and hairdryer, and they each come with a double bed, direct dial telephone, TV and Internet access. Further amenities include a minibar, individually regulated air conditioning and heating and a safe.

Guests may enjoy the hotel sauna. For a fee, they can also use the gym or enjoy massage services.

Nash Airport Hotel Amenities

• Direct dial phone
  • Salon
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower