Nasa Vegas Hotel

Nasa Vegas Hotel Rates and Deals

Nasa Vegas Hotel Bangkok Reviews

tj1777 tj1777
Good hotel for the airport Apr 19, 2015
The location might not be the best you can find in Bangkok - but at least it is right next to the station going to and from the airport which makes it very convenient place to stay in case you are arriving late or going early from the airport. Fortunately the train will also take you quickly to the main part of Bangkok when you want to explore some of the sights in the old part of town.

We arrive early in the morning since we have just been on an overnight train from the border to Laos. It is about 6.30 when we try to check-in. This actually seems to be a good time for the check-in since nobody seems to be checking in or out at this crazy hour in the morning - hence there was no people waiting in line at the counter - which seems to be the case at other times of the day as indicated by the many lines leading up to the reception area.

It turns out the hotel has a policy to give early check-in if available to guest who arrive after 6 in the morning. If you arrive before 6 in the morning you will be charged for a full night. Fortunately they had availability at the hotel the day we arrived so we got a room straight away when we came and had no need to store our luggage for the day and return for a check-in in the evening. We even ended up with an upgrade from our standard double room to a junior suite.

I have no idea what the standard double room looks like but the junior suite was very spacious with plenty of room around the furniture. Which consisted of a sofa and a table with chairs along the wall of the room - and obviously there was a bed which was large and comfortable for sleeping. The bathroom was adequate and the room was high enough to get away from the traffic noise down on the street below us.

The hotel has restaurants down below - but breakfast isn’t included. Since we arrived terribly early from the overnight journey we decided it was better to get something to eat at the hotel and a shower before exploring the city for the day. Hence we did try the breakfast in the morning. You can choose to order from the menu or just go for the breakfast buffet. The breakfast buffet seems to have most of the stuff you can order from the menu - hence it seems to be much better value than ordering from the menu. Hence we went for the breakfast menu and had a healthy breakfast which could easily keep us going for several hours.

The hotel has got different kind of services if you need including tour services if you want to book a daytrip going somewhere in the Bangkok area or a quick trip outside Bangkok. The prices doesn’t seem outrageous but it is cheaper just to do it yourself - so we didn’t use any or their offers for tours.
The bathroom
The bathroom
The bed
The television, fridge and desk
traveloic traveloic
Affordable Budget Hotel by Train Station Jul 06, 2014
Previously, the hotel used to have a bad reputation but over time this has changed. I have used it several times when visiting Bangkok with my family and I highly recommend especially if arriving via the international airport. Very affordable, next to the train station. The elevator is directly linked from the station to the Hotel door step. Get a room on the odd number floors as they are newly renovated and very spacious. Also do not get a room on the railway line side as it gets very noisy each time the train passes. The restaurant food is also very delicious and has very wide variety.
gingerbatik gingerba…
Cheap and clean Hotel in Bangkok Feb 06, 2013
If you are on budget and does not care about the location, this hotel is perfect. The hotel located close to Sukhumit airport and it is located opposite the express airport train station at Ramkhanghaeng station. The journal to the city central or Siam Central takes around fifteen to twenty minutes by train (5 stops) and cost around THB45 one way or sukhumit station is 2 stops away cost THB31.

The hotel building is really huge with very impressive lobby still decorated with Christmas tree and there is tree decorated with colorful lights at night time and waterfall outside near the entrance door. The bellboy is handy and ready to open the door and carry the luggage for the hotel guest and two security guards outside the front door and drop off passenger outside the hotel entrance. The hotel also has a very good restaurant with many selections of Thai food at higher price and free gym, Jacuzzi and sauna for hotel guest to use.

Unfortunately, the first receptionist who gives me the room is really rude and unpleasant. When I arrived at the hotel at 4.30pm Bangkok time, she said that the type of room I booked and prepaid from the internet was fully booked and she upgrade the room to the superior deluxe for one night and I have to move room the next day. I said to her that I prefer to stay at the same room and don’t have to move and unpack my things as I have to go out the next morning and wouldn’t be back till night time. After she hears my explanation, basically she just takes the key back and said that I have to wait for 3 hours before I am able to get the room (it seems likes she gives me a favors with the room upgrade). I find that she was really rude, even when I said that it is 4.30pm and I am eligible for the room that I have paid for, and it was stated at the notice paper in front of the receptionist that check in time is 2pm, but she still doesn’t care. It is either I take the room she gives or wait for 3 hours.

Finally I take the room and the room itself is good, located on the 15 floor with clean carpet, spacious room with twin bed in the room, 3 seater sofa and table, flat screen 32 inch television, refrigerator, dresser, big wardrobe and medium size bathroom with bathtub with hot and cold water, fully functioning air condition and small window facing the street. Unfortunately the light in the room is quite dark and not good to read a book and internet connection is not free in the hotel. It cost THB 150 per day for wifi in the room. When I get the connection, the internet was slow and it keeps cut of most of the time. The cleaner clean and change the towel daily.

Opposite the hotel is “family mini mart” which sell many things and handy to buy water and snacks and next to it, there is an internet shop which offer faster and cheap internet (THB 30 an hour or THB 100 for five hours). I also found, cross the street from the minimart, plenty of basic Thai local eatery. If you brave enough, you could get your food here instead of the hotel restaurant.

Overall, despite the mix reviews from other guest who has stay here, it is a nice hotel with clean and spacious room and my room is quite even though the hotel located right at the train line, and I couldn’t hear train noise from the room. I still hear other guest when they closed the room as the door is very old with deadbolt and we need to push it closed, but I couldn’t hear people talk next door. Other than one rude receptionist, I find that the rest of receptionist and staff are very friendly, respectful and full of smile, and the receptionist let me stay at the same room during my stay, the hotel cost Euro 11 per night for single or double room without breakfast.
hotel building
outside hotel
rude receptionist
hippie69 hippie69
Nasa Vegas Hotel Jul 17, 2013
Ok it is next airport link line In bangna But the train makes it easy to in into the night life. Food is ok If booked thru Agoda.com it is cheap about 15 USD an night shower and bath tub weight room bar room service Close to airport if you have early flight out of country. Stay on higher floors away from train side of building if you like to sleep late and if you need to use internet lobby area free wifi if you bring laptop or tablet other wise cross the tracks is internet shop 20 baht an hour ATM at store on corner and massage around corner of store. Sorry no pool. But if staying longer across tracks have apartments for 4000 Baht a month. 7-11 about 200 meters away
bcbusdriver bcbusdri…
Affordable semi luxury in Bangkok Oct 13, 2008
Go here if you want cheap but a real hotel in a quite area. Take about 15 minutes by taxi to get to the Skytrain. In 2009 the location will be great when the new Skytrain line passes right by and brings both the airport and main parts of Bangkok to a short cheap train ride from the lobby.

This hotel is a bit strange. The lobby is top rate with great service. The only time I got better service in Bangkok was staying at hotel that were 7 times more expensive. You are greeted both as soon as your taxi arrives and each and every time you go through the lobby doors in either direction. The check in is efficient and friendly.

The restaurant passes my girlfriends inspection as being real Thai food with some farang food. the service here is good and like the hotel is cheap. You really can only each this cheap in Bangkok from the food vendors on the street.

Across the street you have cheap internet, a Family Mart, a laundry drop off service and a non sex related massage shop.

Once you get to room floors you realize why this place is cheap. The halls and rooms do not have real carpet. They have that all weather green turf that many people have on the porches here in North America. Not really nice to walk on with out shoes. The rooms are clean but the furnishings are very old as are the fixtures in the bathrooms. However the rooms are huge, much bigger then any other hotels I have stayed in in Asia.

After being in hundreds of hotels for work and pleasure this is the oddest hotel I have ever been in. I am guessing that at one time this was a luxury hotel that just needs a bunch of money spent on it. It is not nearly as good as the website shows it as but it still is very good value. I would think someone is going to spend some money on this place once the new Skytrain Station opens next door. If I had a few million to invest I would look at this place.

Nasa Vegas Hotel Amenities

• Jacuzzi
  • Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes