Naranjo Museum of Natural History

www.naranjomuseum.org - (936) 639-3466

Naranjo Museum of Natural History Lufkin Reviews

walterman9999 walterma…
Naranjo Museum of Natural History, Lufkin, Texas USA May 30, 2016
We have driving fast South of Lufkin on US 59 (Rick Perry's folly) and passed a small sign we thought said Navajo, and we expected something different but this was good also. We had to drive slowly today to see it or have a long busy circle to get back.

We started with a pleasant visit with a nice young lady. If she was not holding down the fort solo we would have received a guided tour. I found two tee shirts I wanted but they never stock the larger sizes.

We saw some big nice critters but a few mean ones also. I liked the cave mans technology. My favorite was the seed fern trees, important for that ecology and todays fossil fuels. Sorry to be a little loose on the facts, but I am in a very good mood now, and feeling like joshing you TBs.

This would not stack up to a big city museum, but for us East Texas hicks this was good.
Naranjo sign
front
tee shirt
smart
walterman9999 says:
Smart Melanie,
Please have 2 days to see your favorites, but not practical to see all.
Posted on: Jun 02, 2016
monkeymia79 says:
If I ever get to Washington DC I will definely visit the Smithsonium Institute.
Posted on: Jun 01, 2016
walterman9999 says:
Great fun Melanie,
Simple fun for simple people. Smithsonium Institute in Wash DC is our USA best...seen as a boy. Sylvia wants to see for good reason, but another city I refuse to return.
Posted on: May 30, 2016