Nara Ugaya Guest House

Check Nara Hotel Deals

Nara Ugaya Guest House Reviews

domnicella domnicel…
Horrible Experience -- Will Recommend to No One Oct 05, 2009
I had a horrible experience with Nara Ugaya Guest House and would wish this place on no one. For starters, they are not nearly as close to the train station as they would have you believe. I was wondering around for ages until someone pointed me in the right direction. And then after realizing that Nara really is just a day trip, they would not allow me to cancel my reservation. I offered to forfeit the deposit and even to pay for half of the room costs. The place was a dump and was tiny and completely empty -- they had no one else staying there, I was not hurting their business by filling up beds in high demand. They were extremely unreasonable and even called for "backup" to be sure I would pay in full, which I found insulting and infuriating. I only stepped foot in the door to drop my bag before touring and to say thank you and goodbye. I never saw the upstairs or so much as touched their common room. Horrible customer service across the board. Take your business somewhere else. They are not appreciative or reasonable and do not care to find a happy solution for all parties. Simply uncalled for, especially since they clearly are hurting for business as it stands. Stay away.

Check Nara Hotel Deals