Jalan Ros, Segamat, Malaysia

Nanyang Kopitiam Segamat Reviews

iramalama iramalama
Nanyang Kopitiam Feb 16, 2012
I walked around Segamat for a little while and didn't see any place that looked good to sit down for lunch. I luckily stumbled across Nanyang Kopitiam while meandering the back roads behind Jalan Kampung Genuang just east of the river. Nanyang Kopitiam is a local favorite and has a number of positive reviews on the blogs, so I was happy to give it a try. It follows a standard kopitiam style with small circular tables and stools. They also offer free Wi-Fi and even a desktop computer in the middle of the open-air dining floor if you need it. The menu also carries the standard kopitiam fare and, as I read numerous times, is THE place to go for roti bakar (toast). I knew that toast was not going to be enough to please my empty stomach, so I went for the noodle curry and a white coffee. The curry was quite good and the coffee was actually one of the best I've ever had. That surprised me! I don't like Segamat, but I am tempted to go back just to get the food and coffee at this place again. Plus, my meal only cost RM8...almost half the price of what one would pay at a kopitiam chain in KL. Gotta love that!
Mee kari and white coffee at Nanya…
iramalama says:
Great! We will go when you get here! :-)
Posted on: Feb 18, 2012
sylviandavid says:
I'm in.... sounds like a great place!
Posted on: Feb 18, 2012