Nanny Goats Restaurant

Nanny Goats Restaurant - Looking at the entrance
Nanny Goats Restaurant - Looking through the dinning area
Nanny Goats Restaurant - Nanny Goats Window
Nanny Goats Restaurant - My friend Chris and I loved the food
Nanny Goats Restaurant - Sissy, the owner came around and talked to us. Very Nice
Nanny Goats Restaurant - The dinning area
Nanny Goats Restaurant - Nice location with tables on the walk

Nanny Goats Restaurant Kilgore Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Nice alternative to Mexican May 20, 2009
This is a nice little place if you are looking for something other than Mexican and BBQ. Not that there is anything wrong with either, just nice alternative.

Kilgore is slowly bringing in some nice places to sit and enjoy a nice afternoon with friends. Sissy Dupre and her kids have given us just that kind of place in their new restuarant, Nanny Goats.

Nanny Goats decor is wonderful. It is bright with various antigues all around the place. They have a very clean building and very clean floors. Anyone who knows me can understand that. They have a small menu that consists mostly of sandwiches. The Mexican Tuna was great. You can grab a sandwich and a cup of soup for $7 bucks. They also throw some chips and a muffin along side. They tell you that their sandwiches are "tried and true" and I agree. Only about 5 cold and 7 hot sandwiches to choose from. They had a tomatoe basil and a vegtable beef soup on the menu today and theat vegtable soup was the best I think I had ever eaten. They serve their sandwiches on a variety of breads.

They also make a variety of casseroles that are packed and rerady to send home for the baking. A good way to cook a meal without all the prep.

The prices are a bit expensive for the area, but as they find their place I am sure they will be adjusted. They also have a variety of desserts including homemade cakes and cookies. The praline thumbprint cookie was so good, I had to take a few, well more than a few home.

This is a nice little place nestled into the ongoing downtown improvemnts in Kilgore. I say it will be a nice place to eat after all that shopping. Enjoy.
Nanny Goats Window
Looking at the entrance
Nice location with tables on the w…
My friend Chris and I loved the fo…

Check Kilgore Hotel Deals